Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:05:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Schofield likes it in the broom cupboard

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 07, 2020, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on February 07, 2020, 11:23:13 AM
Well according to the Sky article:

Doesn't mean it's true of course.

As the piece-of-shit lying cunt that helped David Cameron kickstart the cover up of child sex abuse with his "list", I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his facehole... unless it's "I'm also a massive nonce".

New Page Paedo-Allegation

Quote from: pancreas on February 07, 2020, 10:59:19 AM
But, like, cocks and stuff ...

Already got one, though. It'd be like going round a mate's to play on their PlayStation when you've already got one at home. If you haven't got an N64, I'm not interested.

Annie Labuntur

Apparently he was about to come out in 2011 but Paul Ross's live prostate exam on Good Morning made him straight for 8 years.

Neville Chamberlain

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Philip Schofield's performance in the webuyanycar.com advert is genuinely quite beautiful and heart-warming :-)

up_the_hampipe

Seeing lots of "I'm not surprised, it was obvious" talk, as well as that old Spitting Image sketch. I had no idea that was a rumour, didn't get any vibe of that off him at all. Anyway, it's probably not a nice or helpful thing to say when he's opening up.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on February 07, 2020, 11:35:06 AM
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Philip Schofield's performance in the webuyanycar.com advert is genuinely quite beautiful and heart-warming :-)

I don't care about his sexuality, but hope he'll come out as never having driven a car, still less owned one. Also it would be nice if he said he hates kittens.

Blumf

Cuellar

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on February 07, 2020, 10:44:49 AM
https://news.sky.com/story/phillip-schofield-comes-out-as-gay-11928156

Blimey. I hope I don't suddenly realise I'm gay after 27 years of marriage.

That's the opposite of what he says, though. He's known for a long time.

Panbaams

Quote from: mr. logic on February 07, 2020, 11:02:59 AM
Am I missing something or is this board becoming more accepting of homophobia?

Someone dies; some CAB users make crass jokes about it.

Someone comes out; some CAB users make crass jokes about it.

It's just people's way of dealing with bad news.

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 07, 2020, 11:40:12 AM
I don't care about his sexuality, but hope he'll come out as never having driven a car, still less owned one. Also it would be nice if he said he hates kittens.

"All those times Holly and I corpsed and dissolved into helpless laughter, we were just pretending so it would go viral."

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Panbaams on February 07, 2020, 11:44:34 AM
Someone dies; some CAB users make crass jokes about it.

Someone comes out; some CAB users make crass jokes about it.

It's just people's way of dealing with bad news.

That's the point I think, what's bad about being gay and/or coming out about it?

idunnosomename

All people who die are dead but not all gay men like recieving anal sex

madhair60

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on February 07, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
That's the point I think, what's bad about being gay and/or coming out about it?

I think that was also a joke

Sebastian Cobb

I'd swap 'bad news' for 'high profile yet ultimately inconsequential news' sometimes they're the same thing, but not always.

If anything I've considered him pretty asexual

Annie Labuntur

I bet if Schofield had said he'd won £70 million on the Euro lottery but was going to carry on presenting Good Morning there'd still be people on here having a go at him.

pancreas

I agree that I don't think bedecking himself with the fabulous tassels of gayhood absolves him of his other establishment fuckery.

Basically, he's a twat, albeit one that is gay.

Anyone interested in a "People Who Aren't Gay Who You Think Should Be Gay" thread?

pancreas

Quote from: Danger Man on February 07, 2020, 11:58:57 AM
Being gay is a very serious business.

It's a 24/7/365 job.

But you never forget who you are really doing all this for.

The fans.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 07, 2020, 11:27:48 AM
My Mum's like that but with John Barrowman, keeps on going about how "It's such a shame", as if he was straight he'd be interested in a depressed seventy six year old.

A mate of mine's been saving himself for Brooke Shields for as long as I've known him.  His wife knows it too.  But she's not bothered cos she knows, as well as I do (and as well as he does, deep down) that Brooke Shields will never reciprocate.

Quote from: Danger Man on February 07, 2020, 11:58:57 AM
Being gay is a very serious business.
Honest and popular don't go hand in hand/
If you admit that you can play the accordion/
No one'll hire you in a rock 'n' roll baaaaaand

bgmnts

Are you people telling me i'll never get to make love to Patricia Arquette?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: pancreas on February 07, 2020, 11:58:10 AM
I agree that I don't think bedecking himself with the fabulous tassels of gayhood absolves him of his other establishment fuckery.

What's this?  Do tell.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Butchers Blind on February 07, 2020, 11:00:07 AM
I might not be up on things but I thought Pip Schofield was always gay.

Likewise. Assumed gay as he is so obviously gay.

Having a 27 year long marriage to someone you are fundamentally not physically attracted to out of a sense of social conformity, then through morbid loyalty is fucking tragic.

Might have been doing a small_world and just visiting other buff totally straight heterosexual males in gyms to have sweaty gay penetrative sex with on the side. Let's at least bear that in mind.

Annie Labuntur

Joking aside, although I do sympathise and admire him for coming out, the way it was presented on TV seems very weird to me. It was like a children's programme - Lorraine Heggessey explaining Richard Bacon's sacking - or as if Schofield was going to say he had terminal cancer. He'd already put a statement out on social media, why not leave it at that for the time being?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Annie Labuntur on February 07, 2020, 12:10:51 PM
Joking aside, although I do sympathise and admire him for coming out, the way it was presented on TV seems very weird to me. It was like a children's programme - Lorraine Heggessey explaining Richard Bacon's sacking - or as if Schofield was going to say he had terminal cancer. He'd already put a statement out on social media, why not leave it at that for the time being?

This Morning must have a relatively socially conservative hush hush Church of England audience. Interesting decision to amplify it in this way rather than just straight shoot it.

Still, by tomorrow not many people will give a toss.

Danger Man

Quote from: bgmnts on February 07, 2020, 12:05:15 PM
Are you people telling me i'll never get to make love to Patricia Arquette?

I'm beginning to think me and Lucy Liu isn't going to happen.

Ironic, really, as she's ethnically Chinese and I've always thought of myself as Japansexual.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Doesn't surprise me. Apparently his mate Gordon the Gopher is a big fan of fisting.