Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:36:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Schofield likes it in the broom cupboard

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 07, 2020, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

I thought Brexit was finally going to put a stop to this politically correct nonsense.

bgmnts

Quote from: Danger Man on February 07, 2020, 12:16:47 PM
I'm beginning to think me and Lucy Liu isn't going to happen.

Ironic, really, as she's ethnically Chinese and I've always thought of myself as Japansexual.

O-Ren Ishii roleplay is your answer.

derek stitt

Who was he meant to have been bumming in the

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Replies From View

Quote from: MojoJojo on February 07, 2020, 11:21:19 AM
And lots of people saying it's been known in the industry for years,

Kind of like Jimmy Savile I suppose.

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 07, 2020, 12:13:36 PM
This Morning must have a relatively socially conservative hush hush Church of England audience.

I'm not sure about that. They had Paul Ross having a live in-studio prostate exam (see above!), a live in-studio testicular cancer examination (not Paul Ross, although I heard he'd volunteered), Pip and Holly discussing sex toys with Tracey Cox, which included videos of viewers giving their personal verdicts after testing them...

I dunno. Maybe he gets hundreds of racy letters from the ladies and they were concerned about their reaction.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Remember he used to dye his hair for decades as well before revealing his true grey nature.

Lies and deceit run through his melanin-starved gay body like a stick of entirely homosexual rock.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Twitter is full of homophobic sniggering about this. Then I come here and find this thread.

massive bereavement

My god, I've only just heard. Whoever next? Cliff?

Hand Solo

At this rate only another couple of decades before we get Walliams outing himself.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 07, 2020, 11:50:52 AM
If anything I've considered him pretty asexual
Same here. Even when I was an unemployed wastrel, I had enough self respect not to sit around watching This Morning (I elected to sleep in until the afternoon) so the last time I paid him much attention would have been the Going Live/Childrens' BBC days. He's not someone whose life I've ever felt the need to ponder.

That said, this doesn't seem like a big surprise. A friend attended a pride parade recently and said that Schofield was something of a gay icon. Literally - there was a group of men carrying a big photo of him around. I assumed his sexuality was at the very least an open secret type of thing.

derek stitt

So will Schofield still pally up with a prime minister who referred to him as a tank topped wearing bum boy or continue being nasty to that awful Mr Corbyn?

steve98

Quote from: Cuellar on February 07, 2020, 11:42:39 AM
I know right, who actually cares

My Mother-In-Law will care a lot; she's only just got over the shock of Liberace.

up_the_hampipe

George White

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 07, 2020, 11:27:48 AM
My Mum's like that but with John Barrowman, keeps on going about how "It's such a shame", as if he was straight he'd be interested in a depressed seventy six year old.
I remember being mum being like this, with Richard Chamberlain.

Puce Moment

My Mum is also like this about George Michael (really). I keep saying, "Mum, he's gay."

madhair60

imitationleather

lankyguy95

Quote from: Hand Solo on February 07, 2020, 12:32:20 PM
At this rate only another couple of decades before we get Walliams outing himself.
I'd be homophobic just for him.

madhair60

Quote from: Puce Moment on February 07, 2020, 01:09:44 PM
mate

It was big news. I don't know how you or your apparently stupid mother missed it.

Shit Good Nose

Very odd morose reporting on this - the BBC are almost treating it as if he's died or revealed terminal cancer or something.

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 07, 2020, 01:17:37 PM
Very odd morose reporting on this - the BBC are almost treating it as if he's died his hair or revealed terminal cancer or something.

FTFY

Cloud

It'd be nice to live in a world where someone's sexuality isn't big top of headlines news to be honest.  I don't mean that in a "gays shoving it in our faces way" (I'm bi), but in a "it should be so accepted that it's just met with a collective shrug" way.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Cloud on February 07, 2020, 01:20:26 PM
It'd be nice to live in a world where someone's sexuality isn't big top of headlines news to be honest.  I don't mean that in a "gays shoving it in our faces way" (I'm bi), but in a "it should be so accepted that it's just met with a collective shrug" way.

To be fair, I think it's only the length of time which has made it bigger news than it otherwise would be, plus his family and that.  It's a very different situation from, I dunno, a 19 year old pop star revealing that they're gay.

Prince Andrew physically and medically incapable of being gay, of course.