Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:26:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Being Compulsively Snogged By A Rebecca Front lookalike

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, February 08, 2020, 10:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I was thinking of hiding this away on that " poster antipathy" thread, but I couldn't find a way of crowbarring it in.

You'd think it would be an enjoyable experience, wouldn't you? But no, I'm not enjoying this at all. I made my excuses this evening, and left old Front Features to go home and continue my re- viewing of both series of " Rutland Weekend Television" on YouTube.

We all get old, I suppose.

Tell your tales of being compulsively Snogged on 'ere.

Shit Good Nose

Like a thread about compulsive snogging is going to end up any better than the other one!!!!!

But Blods, obvs.  And then SMBH on the rebound - I think he'd give ace cuddles, whilst Blods would be more of a fiery hate fuck.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 08, 2020, 10:21:38 PM
Like a thread about compulsive snogging is going to end up any better than the other one!!!!!

But Blods, obvs.  And then SMBH on the rebound - I think he'd give ace cuddles, whilst Blods would be more of a fiery hate fuck.

I like how you returned to your post to add to the last bit, having orbviously given some thought to the matter.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 08, 2020, 10:32:34 PM
I like how you returned to your post to add to the last bit, having orbviously given some thought to the matter.

I had to add SMBH in there.  Blods was a given but only a brief one-off given.  SMBH is for life.

SteK

I want to be snogged by Åse Agnetha Fältskog, even though she's 70 soon, I still find her attractive and I'm a youthful 58.

Been a fan of her's for years (not ABBA) - I had all her albums still in the garage actually, from Ja Var Så Kar on, a lot of German Schlager type songs, nice enough but that's it, but in 1975 she released Elva Kvinnor I Ett Hus (Eleven Women in a House) and it's seminal to me, was supposed to be Tolv Kvinnor I Ett Hus (Twelve etc...) but Cupol records insisted the Swedish version of ABBA's SOS be included, even tough it made sense in the concept.

I might stalk her.....

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ Wouldn't a lookalike do you? I've not been snogged By the *actual* Rebecca Front, you know.

Endicott

Pseudopath

More of an Anni-Frid fan (although to be honest that's mainly because of this performance).

Royalty too.

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 08, 2020, 10:19:55 PM
I was thinking of hiding this away on that " poster antipathy" thread, but I couldn't find a way of crowbarring it in.

You'd think it would be an enjoyable experience, wouldn't you? But no, I'm not enjoying this at all. I made my excuses this evening, and left old Front Features to go home and continue my re- viewing of both series of " Rutland Weekend Television" on YouTube.

In other words, you nodded off on the sofa again, had a dream about a lady, and got confused when you woke up on your own - but that wouldn't fit into the thread title box.

Kryton

What do you hope to achieve from these threads? I don't mean to offend you, but you're always going on about getting sucked off by a woman who looks like X and banging someone who looks like Y.

Consider me curious. I want to know how your mind works. Are you a braggard? Are you from a generation of people who have notches in their bed post like some kind of rum Playboy chap?

EDIT: would you encourage other posters to portray their semi-sexual encouters with pseudo-lookalike acknowledgements?

What gives?

Kryton

Sorry I know this makes me sound like a cunt. But y'know.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 08, 2020, 10:21:38 PM

I do give ace cuddles it's true, and one day I'll prove it in person. When you least expect it.

Quote from: bgmnts on February 09, 2020, 12:46:21 AM
What is compulsive snogging?

According to the dictionary it's: "Resulting from or relating to an irresistible urge to stick your tongue in someone's mouth, then wiggle it about for a bit"

chveik

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 09, 2020, 12:49:38 AM
According to the dictionary it's: "Resulting from or relating to an irresistible urge to stick your tongue in someone's mouth, then wiggle it about for a bit"

sounds hellish

machotrouts

Getting The Shit Fucked Out Of My Ass By A Richard Wilson Lookalike

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ Now, you see, as long as posts such as that one there are put up, I'm happy to put up threads like this.
Don't think I'm " always" doing it, btw, although I agree it might be an idea for me to suppress my Robin Askwith tendencies on the old posting front.

Kryton

Having my physical LIPS licked by a bloke who looks a little bit like that Irish chap from Coronoation street (in the 90's). Jim was it?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Kryton on February 09, 2020, 12:35:42 AM

What gives?

* posts link to The Fast Show's popular " Mid- Life Crisis Man" sketches ( not so popular that they actually originally wanted to broadcast the fucking things, mind you).
Incidentally, " Rutland Weekend Television"  is terribly underrated, including by the man Idle himself, who tends to be very dismissive of it. Within 17 years of the end of the second and final series, he was producing work of the calibre of " Splitting Heirs". A shame. A terrible, terrible shame.

tourism

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 09, 2020, 04:10:22 AMDon't think I'm " always" doing it, btw, although I agree it might be an idea for me to suppress my Robin Askwith tendencies on the old posting front.

please

Johnny Yesno

Robin Askwith? It's Alan Partridge. That's what makes it so toe-curling to read.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I suppose if I changed the programme title in mine original post from " RWT" to something like, say, " Classic episodes of ' Bergerac', starring the incomparable John Nettles ", that post would really work when read out in a Partridge voice.

Icehaven

You only seem to meet women who look like celebrities. Do you live in Susan Scott's office or something?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: icehaven on February 09, 2020, 08:13:50 AM
You only seem to meet women who look like celebrities. Do you live in Susan Scott's office or something?

Made me laugh, as Icehaven is wont to do.

Anyways, I've now been inspired to give another watch to that episode from the first series of " Mid Morning Matters" , the one where Alan has temporarily gotten rid of Sidekick Simon, and replaced him with  a Zoe Ball( except looking less like Mark E. Smith) - like young lady, who Alan takes a shine to ( " Terry Jacks; Seasons In The Sun"), you know, the one with the heart- wrenching ending.
Cheers, CaB!

Buelligan

Quote from: icehaven on February 09, 2020, 08:13:50 AM

I think it's just a way of seeing things.  I know people who look like flamingos, wombats and sheep.  I don't fuck them, mind.

Twit 2

Quote from: Kryton on February 09, 2020, 12:42:40 AM
Sorry I know this makes me sound like a cunt. But y'know.

Perfectly valid, mate. Constantly starting threads about women in this way is CREEPY and PROBLEMATIC. Or at the very least BORING AS FUCK. But fuck, it let's go nuts, it's a free country. LJ can post about fucking daleks in wigs with mops and we can wring our hands (and the cum-soaked mops) and everyone's happy. AREN'T YOU HAPPY? I'm happy.

Paul Calf

"A Rebecca Front lookalike".

Odd way to describe a human being.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain