Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:09:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Amazing dog shit robot!

Started by Flatulent Fox, February 09, 2020, 10:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

Quote from: Butchers Blind on February 09, 2020, 10:16:04 AM
At some point you're going to have to clean it.
My first thought. Just imagine the hard edges in this thing and how much dog shit you'll have to scrape out or live with forever.

idunnosomename

presumably it just pops out the other end, but somewhere else, like your local park

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 09, 2020, 02:01:37 PM
presumably it just pops out the other end, but somewhere else, like your local park

Apparently it finds the nearest sleeping child's face to deposit the load on to.

Hand Solo

Dom Joly got one of these.

It tried to pick up his career.

#SATIRE

the

G-Tech have started setting their sights a bit low.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on February 09, 2020, 01:33:30 PMImagine this thing on Robot Wars.

It would immediately lock-on to Jeremy ClarksPies and suck his meat lightbulb of a cunt's face through a tiny mesh

Jittlebags

You'd be better off with a robotic dog egg incinerator. No fuss, no mess, just a cremated length of hound rope.

idunnosomename

i would like it if it went down the street and picked up all the brown dog turds and popped them out as white. like before we joined the fuckin EU

Captain Z

The obvious problem is that even after it's picked up the shit you still have a dog in your garden, or worse, your house.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

i was gonna say this is good for people with dog but who can't bend down for some reason but then I thought sure they'll have to pick it up to empty it

Jittlebags

What you want is a little robot that pops the dog dirt in a bag, then hangs it off a random branch or fence. Just like a proper dog owner.

idunnosomename

One that can automatically spot pairs of jumpers for goalposts then pop them down somewhere where a sliding tackle is most likely

Replies From View

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 09, 2020, 12:32:35 PM
All humans in charge of shit producing organisms should feel direct contact with the shit as penance for their disgusting crimes.

Not my words, the words of Rowan Williams.

I don't want to insinuate that this is a trope of anyone who dons blue garb for Aladdin, but Bill Smith has been on similar rants lately.

Replies From View

Quote from: alan nagsworth on February 09, 2020, 01:26:35 PM
The dude in the chequered shirt appears to have placed a large turd on his head to mock the machine.

"You'll never be able to reach this one you cunt"

The joke is on him then because they were able to climb stairs in 1988's Remembrance of the Dog Shit Robots.

Sebastian Cobb

Here's a question - I see they make little robots that clean windows, why can't this tech be applied to bathroom tiles or shower cubicles?

At the moment the best technology can offer is a brush or melamine foam pad you attach to a battery drill.

Jittlebags

Apparently, hounds prefer shitting while aligned along a North South axis. That's why they spin round first. True.

poo

They taking all the best jobs metal CUNTS!

Replies From View

I've never really understood why people accumulate dogs in the first place.  Is it like that cloning machine in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which was impossible to turn off without murdering a clone that was half-finished?  I just see all these dog owners everywhere, having to take time off work to collect up all the turds that their dogs churn out on an hourly basis, and I can see they get absolutely no pleasure on any level from owning their dogs.  Tell them that they could end all this by no longer keeping dogs and they simply face you with their dead eyes for a few moments and turn away again.  There is no way for them to explain it.  I will never understand what life is to them.

Another four and three-quarter turds churned out since I started this post.  The dog owner wordlessly returns to his task.

Sebastian Cobb

Best to get a cat that shits in other people's gardens like a true libertarian.

Blue Jam

BEETL? I get it- it's a DUNG BEETL!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sebastian Cobb

Props for the lad in the hi-top though. Play around with a poo machine then off to listen to some Kid 'n Play.