Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:02:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

British man to build 28 miles penis extension

Started by TheBrownBottle, February 09, 2020, 08:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endicott

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 12, 2020, 09:35:44 AM
Jesus fuck, I've never noticed the thing is directional before.

I don't know how I'd remember the orientation easily, though. If the red saltire is supposed to be above the white, isn't it identically topmost and leftmost (in the top left, correctly flown hoist on the left version) depending on which bits of blue you're looking at? They both reach the very top left corner.

it's the width of the diagonal white parts

This is one of those useless pieces of information that I wish I could forget, but it won't go away. I just think of it like this; on the flag pole side, the wider white diagonal should be above the red diagonal.

kittens

the welsh don't even get a look in do they. no dragons or nothing on there.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Endicott on February 12, 2020, 10:09:07 AM
it's the width of the diagonal white parts

This is one of those useless pieces of information that I wish I could forget, but it won't go away. I just think of it like this; on the flag pole side, the wider white diagonal should be above the red diagonal.

Now that I know it I can think of a couple of useful uses. One is to annoy the vocally patriotic by deliberately hanging it the wrong way round, and another is to weed out vocal but clueless soi-dissant patriots who can't even spot mistakes with the flag they claim to love wanking over.

Why wouldn't a bridge between Northern Ireland and mainland UK be great?

Because #BlondeManBad? or do you actually have any coherent reasons why this wouldn't be brilliant?

jobotic

kittens

other than Sheepy that's just loads of #BlondeManBad #EnglishAreCunts - any adults contributed anything else useful?

Quote from: kittens on February 12, 2020, 10:59:15 AM
it would be a brilliant bridge, wouldn't it.

see, this guy gets it

didn't call the election results as well, even when presented with an exit poll, but definitely gets how brilliant bridges can be

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on February 12, 2020, 10:46:46 AM

Because #BlondeManBad? or do you actually have any coherent reasons why this wouldn't be brilliant?

Being racist against blonde men would be interesting, given I am one.  #selfhatingblondeguy

Although some good reasons could include: ludicrous cost outweighing any benefits; technical improbability due to difficulty of large scale civil works in that stretch of water; the presence of a munitions dump in that part of the sea; unexploded WWII ordinance; obvious target for terrorism (the chances of which have now increased due to Johnson's pet project); and the fact that the man proposing it arsed up building a bridge across a stretch of water roughly 50m wide and now thinks he can sort one out which is roughly 1,000 times wider than that.  I could even mention that the Exchequer might be paying for a bridge between two places which may not even be part of the UK by the time the structure is finished (again, thanks to Johnson's pet project).

But no, it's because blonde man is bad.

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on February 12, 2020, 11:01:38 AM
Being racist against blonde men would be interesting

er ok mate, whatever

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on February 12, 2020, 11:01:38 AM
Although some good reasons could include: ludicrous cost outweighing any benefits; technical improbability due to difficulty of large scale civil works in that stretch of water; the presence of a munitions dump in that part of the sea; unexploded WWII ordinance; obvious target for terrorism (the chances of which have now increased due to Johnson's pet project); and the fact that the man proposing it arsed up building a bridge across a stretch of water roughly 50m wide and now thinks he can sort one out which is roughly 1,000 times wider than that.  I could even mention that the Exchequer might be paying for a bridge between two places which may not even be part of the UK by the time the structure is finished (again, thanks to Johnson's pet project).

But no, it's because blonde man is bad.

that's good, that's good - we always need a black hatter in the room (http://www.debonogroup.com/six_thinking_hats.php)

tend to be lefties normally too - depressed, unsuccessful, self-loathing etc

And also, who the fuck is going to want to drive 22 miles over the North Channel, with the strong winds, rough seas and stormy conditions which are typical of that stretch of sea?

Quote from: Darles Chickens on February 12, 2020, 11:08:07 AM
And also, who the fuck is going to want to drive 22 miles over the North Channel, with the strong winds, rough seas and stormy conditions which are typical of that stretch of sea?

people who want to drive from the mainland to Northern Ireland?

bgmnts

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on February 12, 2020, 11:07:08 AM

Paulie "English Are Cunts" Walnuts secret leftie confirmed.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on February 12, 2020, 11:08:33 AM
people who want to drive from the mainland to Northern Ireland?

Make a blank valuable by putting it in an exquisite frame

Sebastian Cobb

er ok mate, whatever

that's good, that's good - we always need a black hatter in the room (http://www.debonogroup.com/six_thinking_hats.php)

Short circuit (If eating peas improves virility, shovel them into your pants)

er ok mate, whatever

Interesting that you cut out the fact that I can't be racist against myself - and instead imply that I'm saying that you can't be racist against a blonde bloke.  Odd way to confect a point.

I work as a quantity surveyor mate.  Being a 'black hat' is part of the job description.  As is understanding how construction works, what the risks are, what the project will cost, and providing analysis of cost/benefit.  I know what I'm talking about.  And you don't know how successful I am - probably not a good idea to guess based on the fact I'm left wing.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

poo

Butchers Blind

Bridges are old hat, we should be concentrating our resources on building flying cars.  C'mon Boris, you could call them BorisCars or something.

Blumf

I say make the bridge, but I'm worried about all the bad weather you get on the sea. So can we make it a bridge with lots of ground around it to protect it? Like some ground walls and a ground roof to keep the rain off.

Is there a name for a bridge like that?

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on February 12, 2020, 10:46:46 AM

Bridges just attract trolls.