Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:46:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Randomly starting to fix things

Started by daimoniac, February 10, 2020, 05:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daimoniac

So rejoining here has been class this far
It's helping me realise I need to fix a bunch of shit in real life. Yes, it's one of those posts.

It's not the first time I've been back, but it's the best time. Doing a couple of bits on the CaB radio server as well as the stuff at the FM station and even dabbling in a project I wouldn't have touched with a bargepole a few weeks ago, I've had the willingness to learn and do something than obsess over work and what happens when I'm not there.

So. This is what you bastards have done to me.  My midlife crisis now consists of me doing shit I actually should have done earlier as opposed to outlandish shit I should never be doing. I equally love and hate you for it. Oh, and I'm going fucking nowhere so you bastards are stuck with the mindless ramblings of a mature student from about August.

That is your punishment and also your reward!

Flatulent Fox

Careful now!

I fell into a self made trap a few years ago over a faulty cd player.I should have left well alone,but things escalated quickly and 2 hours later it was reassembled in it's original state of disrepair.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Flatulent Fox on February 10, 2020, 01:02:20 PM
Careful now!

I fell into a self made trap a few years ago over a faulty cd player.I should have left well alone,but things escalated quickly and 2 hours later it was reassembled in it's original state of disrepair.

I've got a pretty good gig going that monetizes something similar

Glebe

NoSleep

Famous Mortimer

I've started watching some repair videos on Youtube, but luckily I've realised that without a full shop full of tools and spare parts and other such things, I'd be left with a pile of broken shite at the end, rather than one broken thing.

I'm more a repair enthusiast than an actual repairer, so hats off to you CaBbers who do it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I've got a garden fence needs fixing if you're keen.