Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Developing an antipathy towards toasters

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, February 10, 2020, 08:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Stupid fucking things. Oooh, so we can put slices of bread into you, then after a few minutes, they come up as toast? Well, aren't you fucking brilliant? Look at all those fucking crumbs you're dispersing all over the fucking place. What's wrong with just shoving bread under the grill, eh?

Also, Reggae's a right load of old bollocks, or something.

kittens

haha- hey! this one rhymes with that other one!!

how did you do that??

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yes, it was quite an impressive thing to do, but I'm not going to show off about it.

After all, I don't want people on 'ere to start developing an antipathy towards boasters!!!🤣

Ray Travez

They're all slightly brown and covered in marmalade by the time I've finished with them!

Blumf

thenoise

Developing an anti-bath-wee bores-Chad's coasters

- in a thenoise exclusive, Chad's extra corrosive urine fails to impress his collection of glass-holding devices.

Cardenio I

hahaha enveloping dan antipasti's steward-roasters.

Dex Sawash

JesusAndYourBush

Does anyone else use the word 'throck' for the action of pressing the lever down to start toasting the toast?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

New folder

oh that one fucking toaster, let me tell you

bread always comes out covered in faeces

what a fucking cunt

Cerys

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 10, 2020, 08:13:19 AM
What's wrong with just shoving bread under the grill, eh?

Takes longer because you have to flip it over   Also uses more electricity.  So nyer.

dr_christian_troy

I remember I was once accused here of being a debauched pig for saying that I like my crumpets toasted with some melted cheese and a dash of Worcestershire sauce on top.

Fucking bastards