Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:27:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M. (Camera Up the Arse Remix)

Started by canadagoose, February 11, 2020, 01:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: canadagoose on February 11, 2020, 04:19:43 PM
Thanks all!
The laxative that I got, Moviprep, was actually pretty pleasant to drink. Tasted like weak lemon. The shitting afterwards, not so much.

Sorry that turned out to be cancer. I hope it's going OK now. And yep, removing catheters is horrible. Hate it. Even with pain relief it still hurts like nobody's business.

Cheers GC, all ok now, had it all removed , bowel and bum and do my dirty business into a bag now, colostomy, not plastic carrier, funniest remark was from the consultant who I went to after the op, he said 'well at least there's no more colonoscopies to go through'

Good luck with yours and hope it all works out well

canadagoose

Quote from: JarrowMonkey on February 11, 2020, 05:48:45 PM
Cheers GC, all ok now, had it all removed , bowel and bum and do my dirty business into a bag now, colostomy, not plastic carrier, funniest remark was from the consultant who I went to after the op, he said 'well at least there's no more colonoscopies to go through'

Good luck with yours and hope it all works out well
Thanks, I guess it did work out well insofar as it's not cancer and it's not obviously Crohn's or ulcerative colitis. It was horrendous, though. I wasn't allowed sedation as I was on my own (I didn't have anyone to travel back with me) so I had to rely on gas and air, and the pain was... something else. Apparently I went bright white and sweated like a pig. I hope I never have to have one of those again, at least for a long time.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm bright white and sweat like a pig pretty much all the time.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: canadagoose on February 12, 2020, 01:13:35 PM
Thanks, I guess it did work out well insofar as it's not cancer and it's not obviously Crohn's or ulcerative colitis. It was horrendous, though. I wasn't allowed sedation as I was on my own (I didn't have anyone to travel back with me) so I had to rely on gas and air, and the pain was... something else. Apparently I went bright white and sweated like a pig. I hope I never have to have one of those again, at least for a long time.

Oof, glad you made it through. My endoscopy turned into a gastroscopy and the feeling was not pleasant as the doctor rammed the biopsy device deeper into my guts/stomach/wherever. "Open"... "close".