Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:26:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever fainted?

Started by Sin Agog, February 12, 2020, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

Yeah I was running to the toilet to have a big vomit and then suddenly I was sitting on the floor with my wife shaking me. Then I was sick on her.

Oh and once I was drunk and I fainted and bonked my head and then 'a load of black shit' came out of my mouth. My friend didn't call an ambulance or anything and he let me drive home the next day.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 12, 2020, 08:44:48 PM
Once - whilst shagging.

Just to expand on this - middle of the summer, windows closed to try and keep the noise in, curtains drawn, candles on.  Pumping away for quite a while and then it all goes immediately black.  Next thing I know Mrs Nose (although she wasn't Mrs Nose at that point) is looking over me with intense panic on her face and on the phone to 999.  "It's okay, you can hang up now dear..."

Icehaven

I haven't but I've witnessed two of my friends fainting. First one was standing on a chair sorting a curtain rail out, then suddenly he was lying on the floor with his head propped against the chair, staring straight ahead. I asked if he was OK and he just kept staring for a beat too long before looking round and saying "How did I get down here?"
The second was while she was getting a tattoo on her belly. One moment she was fine, then suddenly her eyes rolled back in her head and she sort of groaned, then we realised she was out cold. Luckily she was already lying down so there was no falling, but once she came around and the artist finished the outline of the tattoo she said that was enough, so to this day probably still hasn't had it filled in.

Neville Chamberlain

I've never fainted, but I have feinted.

Shit Good Nose

Has anyone swooned?  Preferably into the arms of a dapper victorian gentleman as a steam train slowly trundles by.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ I really don't look forward to doing that.

DREAD SWOON

H-O-W-L

Aye, I've coughed so much from pneumonia that I've just gone black before. Woke up on my face with the puppy nudging me with his nose hoping I wasn't dead. Poor little puppy. Stayed on the floor with him for another 45 minutes or so just calming him down.

holyzombiejesus

Just remembered, passed out on drugs twice. First time, me and my friend Alex took some really strong acid and went to see Alien 3 at the cinema. There was a bit when there was loads of fire shooting through these metal doors and I woke up with my head on the lap of the woman next to me. She found it funny luckily. Other time, we'd had a load of magic mushroom tea and were watching Sounds of the Sixties and there was this bit in a Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band clip where it went all weird [nb]although I just looked on youtube and there isn't a trippy bit in the clip[/nb]and I stood up to go to the toilet and passed out in the bathroom. I woke up and my pal was pissing in the sink whilst his girlfriend looked after me. After, we looked at the mushrooms in the pan and saw loads of little worms in there.

Sin Agog

Viv Stanshall's facial hair was never less than trippy.

holyzombiejesus

I'm sure there was a bit where it went all colourful and this sun thing appeared on the screen. Not being loldrugsrandom either.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Twice, due to whacky tobaccy. Time was I smoked like a chimney, but I appear to have become a bit of a lightweight over the years. Neither instance was enjoyable, but in different ways.

The first time, I'd gone to spend a penny and ended up bashing my nose on the cistern when I passed out - which did at least bring me back to full consciousness. Mercifully, I had finished my wee before fainting.

The second time was out in the countryside. We'd just been for lunch at a pub and sat down by the river on our way home for the purpose of smoking. The sun was shining, the water was babbling, the fish were looking at me funny. Everything was pleasant enough, until I stood up to go home and, almost immediately my vision went fuzzy and all I could hear was high pitched noise. The next thing I knew, I was sitting down again and everyone as asking me what just happened. I didn't damage my precious face, but I did feel a bit embarrassed.

Just say no.

Sin Agog

Oh yeah, the buzzing!  The buzzing!  What in Jumping Jehova was that?

'Vasovagal syncope' apparently.

The more I think about it, the more I reckon the insanely gory vampire program I was watching might have had a leeetle something to do with the fainting.  I just picked up from where I left off and I think the red karo syrup to not red karo syrup ratio onscreen was about 90/10.