Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:36:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'Fire of passion' taken too literally

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, February 12, 2020, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Sin Agog

I'll admit, some of the Labour canvassers went a bit over the top.

I like that impish smile, as if she's just a child who's been up to a bit of innocent mischief.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on February 12, 2020, 09:46:41 PM
I like that impish smile, as if she's just a child who's been up to a bit of innocent mischief.

Was literally going to post more or less the same comment. I'm not even convinced this is a real news story, it's like a more restrained Framley Examiner article.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on February 12, 2020, 09:46:41 PM

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just imagine Ron's wife stood by the smouldering ashes of her family home, Ron in his underpants clutching a DVD called 'Anal Shag Quest 8' and Ron blaring 'it was the thermostat I tell you, the thermostat!'

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 12, 2020, 10:25:27 PM
Just imagine Ron's wife stood by the smouldering ashes of her family home, Ron in his underpants clutching a DVD called 'Anal Shag Quest 8' and Ron blaring 'it was the thermostat I tell you, the thermostat!'

'I believe you, Ron. But this is a health and safety issue that other people need to know about. I'm going to have to phone the papers about it.'

'Um... okay. Yes you should. That is absolutely the right thing to do.

'Because you are an innocent victim here?'

'I am.'

'I've got my phone out, Ron. Look, I'm dialling in the numbers to tell the world about this great injustice. Unless there's anything else I need to know? Any, ahem, details you left out?'

'What are you implying? I've nothing to hide. Phone them, I WANT you to phone them.'

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Hand Solo on February 12, 2020, 10:01:46 PM

Dear lord that image still has mileage. I remember first seeing that image on a now defunct website called zoomer when it was first published on the net (literally the day it was first popped on the net), I thought it was mildly amusing but not in any universe would it catch on like it has, weird

QuoteLaura Mallett

She may have committed arson and endangered life, but at least she never committed crimes of entertainment as bad as Timmy.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on February 12, 2020, 11:21:11 PM
Dear lord that image still has mileage. I remember first seeing that image on a now defunct website called zoomer when it was first published on the net (literally the day it was first popped on the net), I thought it was mildly amusing but not in any universe would it catch on like it has, weird

It's ALLOWED.

Disaster Girl now/OAP Roaster comparison:

Hmmm..

Marner and Me

His bed is on fire with passion and love..