Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:42:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 II - Bernie Topwin: "We'll see this trashcan dream come true"

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, February 13, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pseudopath

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 23, 2020, 12:23:12 AM
maybe it will literally be two balding men fighting for an actual comb

This doesn't look good for Combing.

machotrouts

You've got to hand it to Democrats. I really thought Donald Trump had "most physically repulsive presidential candidate in American history" sewn up, but now they're fighting back with Ol' Childsniffer. At least Trump is comical in his grotesquery, like Tubgirl or Goatse. Joe Biden is at least as disgusting to look at, but with a far more melancholy overtone, like Blue Waffle or Bonsai Kitten. Looks dehydrated for his species, yet moist and seepy by human standards, like a salted slug. Like a giant toe that wrinkled in the bath and somehow gained sentience, and then lost it again.

Mister Six

Really hoping Biden dies now, and fast. Soz, Bides, but it's for the greater good.

Dog Botherer

they now want cuomo. unclear why. possibly because he has a pulse.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

kitsofan34

How can they swap Biden for Cuomo through, and I use this in the loosest term, "legitimate" means?

BlodwynPig

Perry Cuomo?

I don't understand USA and especially USA politics... are you implying that a new candidate can be dropped in at the last moment having done none of the primaries, no campaigning and having spent no billions?

Its a clown show if that is the case. Well, it's a clown show anyway, but I would make this stuff illegal if I were prez.

Dog Botherer

"oh no i am joe biden and i won the nomination on the first count through nothing but name recognition alone but now i seem to have become unwell what is to be done"

"not to worry joe i am andy cuomo i am just as incompetent and right wing as you but my brain mostly works and the media have been writing vapid puff pieces about how i somehow managed not to take a shit with my clothes on"

"okay dropping out and telling all the superdelegates to ram you through on the second count so you can lose 40 states to trump"

be grand lads

phantom_power

They'd be better off with Rivers Cuomo rather than Andrew, right 90s slacker kids?

C_Larence

Quote from: phantom_power on March 23, 2020, 01:18:51 PM
They'd be better off with Rivers Cuomo rather than Andrew, right 90s slacker kids?

Vote blue album no matter who

C_Larence

Biden has shown his face, in the same clothes he was wearing the last time everyone saw him, speaking semi-coherently in front of what looks suspiciously like a green screen. 

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1242091730872107013?s=21

Dewt

Quote from: C_Larence on March 23, 2020, 04:23:11 PM
Biden has shown his face, in the same clothes he was wearing the last time everyone saw him, speaking semi-coherently in front of what looks suspiciously like a green screen. 

Am I the only person in the world who can see what looks like a huge gash on his head covered up with makeup? Has that always been there, am I seeing things?

Dog Botherer

i see what you're talking about. could be a gash, could be wrinkles reacting weirdly to all the insane editing they used.

Dewt

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1242103534654537729

I have never been more aware of a politician being an empty shell than with Biden. He absolutely cannot speak undirected. They can't show him saying anything other than words that are directly fed to him.

Quote from: Dewt on March 23, 2020, 06:06:33 PM
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1242103534654537729

I have never been more aware of a politician being an empty shell than with Biden. He absolutely cannot speak undirected. They can't show him saying anything other than words that are directly fed to him.

The uk is fucked for sure, but the us having to go from Trump managing the crisis, to Biden dealing with the aftermath....yikes.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dog Botherer on March 23, 2020, 04:54:37 PM
i see what you're talking about. could be a gash, could be wrinkles reacting weirdly to all the insane editing they used.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Paul Calf

Quote from: Dewt on March 18, 2020, 03:30:32 AM
I think there's a valid argument to make that long-term it would be better if Trump beat Biden, to really drive home the message that establishment Dems have to die out. The counter-point to that is things like the Supreme Court, etc.

Yeah, let's have just a bit of totalitarianism for just a little while until people learn and the fascists just pack their bags and go home.

C_Larence

The current attack that Bernie missed a stimulus package vote yesterday because he was in VT doing a livestream is infuriating. CNN reporters are referring to it as a key procedural vote, when it was a cloture vote. Not attending counts as a no, and it was doomed to fail without a supermajority. The narrative now is that he's ignoring the crisis, when in fact he has been doing live streams everyday and raised 2 million dollars for multiple charities in 2 days. I think this is the most angry I've been about the media's treatment of him so far, especially when there is a candidate who LITERALLY HASN'T BEEN SEEN IN DAYS*

*a 90 second green screen video wearing the same clothes as the last time he was seen a week ago does not count.

chveik

Quote from: Paul Calf on March 23, 2020, 08:01:46 PM
Yeah, let%u2019s have just a bit of totalitarianism for just a little while until people learn and the fascists just pack their bags and go home.

lol don't ever change paul

Paul Calf

Dewt

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pseudopath

Fuck me. I'm struggling for adjectives to describe this. Incredibly bizarre.

Ferris

And that was the best take they got. Crikey.

If he wins the nomination but is physically unable to run, does the republican ticket run unopposed? The ultimate DNC stitch up - at least it's not Bernie!

Ferris

I've just realized what this reminds me of - the strange disjointed points and delivery of Dennis Reynolds

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ROCKGuuviis