Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:37:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 II - Bernie Topwin: "We'll see this trashcan dream come true"

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, February 13, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Chairman Yang

It does highlight that while Trump is the rambling lunatic kind of old, Biden is your more traditional pathetic dodderer.

So... fuck.

C_Larence

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on May 14, 2020, 12:01:09 AM
Define "good"??

It's snappier and wittier than anything "The Left" have done in the past 4 years in their constant attempts to make fun of Trump by saying "Mr President Sir, I think you'll find your hands are small and you look like a cheeto".

chveik

Dewt

It's a good example of what people with genuine evil passion in their hearts are going to do to the mediocre secondary school teachers of politics.

Dog Botherer

in case you were wondering how in denial people are i posted this clip on another forum today

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp9USOohHpk

and here is a selection of responses

QuoteBiden has had a few memory slips, but you can still probably trust him to go to the store to buy milk, and he would largely keep things together and buy some kind of milk or milk substitute, hell maybe even UHT milk, we'd forgive him that...

But with Trump, I fear if you sent him to the store to buy milk, he wouldn't find his way home...

Sure Biden looks terrible in selected clips out of context. I recommend you watch one of the democratic debates in full. Saying he has something like dementia is an insult to those with dementia.

QuoteHe's never been a strong speaker or had an impressive recall ability in the way Clinton and Obama had for detail but saying he is mentally unwell is baseless as far as I can see

QuoteWhat's your point? That he couldn't remember something? Clearly I must be mentally unwell too. This all sounds very like the same kind of stuff that was levelled at Hillary Clinton back in 2016. That she was unwell and stuttering and having (or had) a stroke

just straight up birdbrain shit. we're so fucked.

Dewt

rjd2

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/us/politics/coronavirus-workers-income-lawmakers.html

Pramila Jayapal is very impressive, insane though that noted leftist erm Josh Hawley is more on board with this sort of policy than Nancy Pelosi.

Mr_Simnock

Never actually looked up Tara Reid till this morning. I didn't know a photo could leave me in such a trembling state, I feel like i'v been given an injection of adrenaline, what an incredible looking woman. I think this woman could get me to do literally anything for her, she is just WOW.

BlodwynPig

Dewt

You know that if she recorded a song in the 80s it would be a  stone-cold classic

Mr_Simnock

a peepee tipi

Stop being weird. Anyways, I would have probably considered a go at sexy things with her at a certain time should it have been consensual in circumstance

C_Larence

This is Biden's official strategy. Don't see it working myself!!!!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on May 16, 2020, 11:01:15 AM
I feel hypnotized when looking at those eyes, I have to stop.

are you joining the zoom meet, if so, I will have her as my background

Mr_Simnock

Yes I'll try and make that tonight, might not be on for long but will be there till about 10.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: C_Larence on May 16, 2020, 06:32:05 PM
https://twitter.com/gpingersoll/status/1261130477160800260?s=21

Biden trying to talk to a pre recorded video.

ah but not to worry, you could trust him to go to the corner shop for milk

ffs he's practically non functional without whatever adrenachrome concoction they pump into him before debates isn't he?

rjd2

"Does anyone remember when Obama was president and the worst thing he did was wear a tan suit LOL"

If I had a penny for how often I seen this take etc.

Dewt

#ObamaWasBetterAtEverything is trending and it troubles me that a majority of the people using that hashtag won't even consider that includes blowing up babies.

chveik

Sin Agog

Quote from: chveik on May 17, 2020, 10:29:06 AM
Obama is a fucking sociopath

I knew it the moment he killed that fly and gave a cool sideways smile.  I knew it.

Dewt

Another thing that really hurts about this Tara Reade smearing is that Biden is a proven liar. To the point where anybody could go and find video clips of him lying and present them not just as evidence, but proof. He had to drop out of a previous presidential run for lying

But we're supposed to just swallow the idea the lovely dems actually DO believe women, but Tara's character is not to be trusted against Biden's

C_Larence

Quote from: Dewt on May 17, 2020, 10:26:43 PM
Another thing that really hurts about this Tara Reade smearing is that Biden is a proven liar. To the point where anybody could go and find video clips of him lying and present them not just as evidence, but proof. He had to drop out of a previous presidential run for lying

But we're supposed to just swallow the idea the lovely dems actually DO believe women, but Tara's character is not to be trusted against Biden's

Sorry mate, 75 Biden employees who's careers depend upon sucking up to the man, and a couple of landlords who have absolutely nothing to do with anything but didn't have good experiences with Reade all say that she didn't get sexually assaulted by Joe Biden. Case closed.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

It's absolutely disgusting. How the fuck can anyone expect survivors of sexual assault to come forward when this is what happens to them?