Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,314
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:59:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 II - Bernie Topwin: "We'll see this trashcan dream come true"

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, February 13, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Dewt

Mr_Simnock

if Bidden wins he will manage to lower the bar for the least mentally capable president yet, you have to applaud him for that at least

Dog Botherer

that pic is barely half a decade old. absolutely insane how much he's declined physically and mentally.

Old Nehamkin

I'm not sure even Trump has ever made a statement as profoundly callous and evil on this subject.

kngen

He's pretty much daring anyone who isn't Blue MAGA not to vote for him now.

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on May 21, 2020, 10:16:00 AM
I'm not sure even Trump has ever made a statement as profoundly callous and evil on this subject.

Seriously?

Alberon

Just dipped into this thread after a long while. As I understand it the choice in the upcoming election is between a man whose brain has turned to mush and a man whose brain has turned to mush.

Cuellar

C_Larence

www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/05/21/warren-vice-president-271938

Warren has backed down on M4A in a bid to court Biden. Her action/inaction during the primary looks more and more calculated.

bgmnts

No word of a lie, who are you meant to vote for here, if you are a good person?

Alberon

It's hard to think Biden's people will be worse than Trump's shower of cunts.

Dewt

It is very easy to think that settling for second-worst is giving them a mandate to never do better.

Alberon

Not that I have a vote, but what are the options here? Trump has the IQ of a particularly stupid coffee table and lashes out in random directions with no plan.

Just today he's withdrawn the US from the Open Skies treaty. He has to go.

PlanktonSideburns

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QDRPHNC

peanutbutter

Quote from: C_Larence on May 21, 2020, 04:19:59 PM
www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/05/21/warren-vice-president-271938

Warren has backed down on M4A in a bid to court Biden. Her action/inaction during the primary looks more and more calculated.
and she hasn't a chance in hell of getting it, it's going to Klobuchar or someone along those lines in a swing state.

Dewt

That's not fair on Warren, she's shown she's perfectly capable of abandoning all principles and as such as qualified for the job.

I wonder where the "it's sexist to have said that Warren would have broken promises about M4A" gang is now.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on May 16, 2020, 10:55:29 AM
Never actually looked up Tara Reid till this morning. I didn't know a photo could leave me in such a trembling state, I feel like i'v been given an injection of adrenaline, what an incredible looking woman. I think this woman could get me to do literally anything for her, she is just WOW.

I knew she'd had some work done, but she looks completely different in The Big Lebowski!

Dewt

Quote from: peanutbutter on May 21, 2020, 08:16:13 PM
and she hasn't a chance in hell of getting it, it's going to Klobuchar or someone along those lines in a swing state.
Looks like you're right: https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1263551045977780224

Wow it's bad

bad bad bad