Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:14:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 II - Bernie Topwin: "We'll see this trashcan dream come true"

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, February 13, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Mister Six

Which one's Klobuchar? Is she the one that trotted out that same joke over and over? Does she have any other distinguishing personality traits? What are her policy positions?

chveik

C_Larence

Quote from: Mister Six on May 21, 2020, 08:52:18 PM
Which one's Klobuchar? Is she the one that trotted out that same joke over and over? Does she have any other distinguishing personality traits? What are her policy positions?

That's her. Her other personality trait is abusive boss with the highest turnover of staff in DC. Very progressive of Biden to pick a Karen (if this is true, it's almost certainly been leaked by his or her team to test the waters) considering they are such an oppressed minority.

Dewt

Mister Six

Quote from: C_Larence on May 21, 2020, 09:01:02 PM
That's her. Her other personality trait is abusive boss with the highest turnover of staff in DC.

Ohhh yeah, I remember that.

Dog Botherer

there was also that controversy shortly before she dropped out where it came out that she railroaded some poor black kid when she was a prosecutor. horrific story. locked him up on fuck all, insisted he was a danger to society and refused any bail, mother died in a car crash driving 4 hours to see him.

she's a racist, abusive monster. perfect fit, really.

Mister Six

Amy Klobochar did way better than expected in the primaries. an utterly empty vessel. depressing Washington apparatchik  but she did gain momentum.  she could not name the Mexican President  earlier on this year.  Big country of 130 million the US boarders.
Kamala Harris campagin was disaster she could not even make it till end of 2019 so dont even know why shes in the conversation.

Dewt

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Silly Little Tart on May 22, 2020, 08:02:09 AM
what makes you say thaat.
She's supposed to appeal to the Obama coalition of black people, professionals and youth.

machotrouts

Quote from: Silly Little Tart on May 22, 2020, 06:24:18 AMshe could not name the Mexican President  earlier on this year.  Big country of 130 million the US boarders.

That video is excruciating. I don't really give that much of a shit about whether she knows the Mexican president's name, it's that she can't just throw up her hands and say "ah, no, can't remember his name. Brainfart! Better google it later haha". She desperately tries to weasel out of it, like she's going to make the interviewer forget what he was asking or apologise and move on. Eyes flitting about the room looking for someone, anyone to blame but herself. Like she's seriously thinking of going "LOOK OVER THERE!" and running away.

Worst bit is when there's a long silence as she leaves the question unanswered, then she suddenly pipes up with "...if I could FINISH..." in a desperate attempt to make the interviewer look belligerent. Fraud and manipulation chillingly instinctive for her, her default setting. Reminds me of me when I was a schoolchild and pretended to fall over and hurt myself every time another boy bumped into me so I could get them in trouble. I was a horrible little shit and so is Amy Klobuchar.

Dewt

Jeeeeesus Christ

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1263812635235102721

Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Dewt

Quote from: machotrouts on May 22, 2020, 11:06:53 AM
Worst bit is when there's a long silence as she leaves the question unanswered, then she suddenly pipes up with "...if I could FINISH..." in a desperate attempt to make the interviewer look belligerent.
https://youtu.be/gTuQOmgl_Z4?t=32

dredd

Quote from: Mister Six on May 21, 2020, 08:52:18 PM
She once ate a salad with a comb: https://vimeo.com/16375215

Thursday

Dreaming about how funny it would be if Biden's VP end up being a white male at this point. The steps the Liberals would have to take to justify it to themselves as being a good choice.

EOLAN

Quote from: Thursday on May 22, 2020, 05:24:28 PM
Dreaming about how funny it would be if Biden's VP end up being a white male at this point. The steps the Liberals would have to take to justify it to themselves as being a good choice.

Yep. after all is was his in depth answer to what he would do to get Sanders' voters onside.

Dog Botherer

it's funny because a few weeks ago i was going through a mental list of who Biden could pick and Klobuchar didn't even make it. no one fucking likes her. at least Warren and Harris had a small coterie of fucking mental cases dedicated to seeing them be Mother In Chief or whatever. Klobuchar has 5 middle aged beltway pundits who like her because she's stern and vaguely reminds them of an aunt they had a confusing crush on when they were 11.

Ferris

Quote from: Dog Botherer on May 23, 2020, 05:38:59 PM
it's funny because a few weeks ago i was going through a mental list of who Biden could pick and Klobuchar didn't even make it. no one fucking likes her. at least Warren and Harris had a small coterie of fucking mental cases dedicated to seeing them be Mother In Chief or whatever. Klobuchar has 5 middle aged beltway pundits who like her because she's stern and vaguely reminds them of an aunt they had a confusing crush on when they were 11.

She has name recognition in the Midwest and old man joe has to win MI, PA, WI and try to be competitive in OH. I doubt there is more to it than that.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 23, 2020, 08:38:19 PM
She has name recognition in the Midwest and old man joe has to win MI, PA, WI and try to be competitive in OH. I doubt there is more to it than that.

being moderately popular in one midwest state doesn't mean shit. i live in a fairly large city in the midwest and i would be shocked if more than 15% of people had even heard the name Klobuchar, much less have any opinion about her.

he'd honestly have more success if he tapped Bobby Knight. is he still alive? probably a republican. don't think that'd bother Biden though.

Dog Botherer

in other news, Mrs Botherer was refused an absentee ballot since they couldn't find her name in the system. she's voted in every election for over a decade, and made sure she was registered to vote.

november's gonna go great lads.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Dog Botherer on May 23, 2020, 08:53:58 PM

he'd honestly have more success if he tapped Bobby Knight. is he still alive? probably a republican. don't think that'd bother Biden though.

BK is a trumper, I think. Klobuchar can probably match him in throwing chairs at employees