Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,492
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:25:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 II - Bernie Topwin: "We'll see this trashcan dream come true"

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, February 13, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Jokes aside my son wasn't well and we were in the hospital in an unfamiliar town for 4 days and it was horrible and stressful and shit.

...happy birthday, to you!!

I'm pissed now, obviously. We were ok to come home this afternoon. Sacked off work for the week because I hate it and fuck them.

Anyway, will either candidate avoid active decomposition on stage? I won't be tuning in to find out.

imitationleather

Hope your son's alright.

Were you worried the nurses were thinking you were mistreating him and were going to call the police? That's how I felt when I had take my cat to the vet after his tail got degloved. Such a relief when the door shut on my Uber back home with my collar unfelt.

Happy birthday.

imitationleather

I'm watching the CNN stream and the way they're talking about Biden is both insane and nausea-inducing.

Is there any coverage that talks about the guy in a way that is somewhat grounded in reality? As in not afraid to say he's a crooked racist water brain who can't go an hour without soiling himself?

Ferris

Quote from: imitationleather on September 30, 2020, 01:36:35 AM
Hope your son's alright.

Were you worried the nurses were thinking you were mistreating him and were going to call the police? That's how I felt when I had take my cat to the vet after his tail got degloved. Such a relief when the door shut on my Uber back home with my collar unfelt.

Happy birthday.

They asked the maddest question as part of the intake and I thought they were having a laugh - I answered it seriously but realize now it was an attempt to get me/Mrs Ferris to "break cover" in case the story we were giving them was bullshit and actually we caused the issue. It was all a bit scary. Not fun, especially when your child is on a gurney hooked up to machines etc.

Sorry I don't mean to vent here at all, but I had 3 beers for birthday. I've been up since 3.30am yesterday because little Ferris couldn't sleep so I was up with him. It's all been a bit much.

Still! I'm going to play Skyrim quietly for 20 minutes then go an sleep. Thanks everyone!

Ferris

He'll be ok, thank fuck. Jammy bastard won't remember any of it either.

Kids are fucking stressful, that's all I'll say. Right - skyrim and a pint and bedtime. Cheers!

QDRPHNC

Hope he's doing ok, FWB and happy birthday.

I'm watching this against my better judgement.

selectivememory

Oh, god. I have to admit I have been looking forward to this since the Dems torpedoed Bernie's campaign.

chveik

Not watching this, is it actually good in any way?

I never understood the people looking forward to it. I'm sure it's going to be as boring as the Trump v Clinton debates were boring (save the one great moment of Trump lurking around the stage and humping his chair like a lunatic)

Trump was only entertaining in the early 2016 Republican debates because he still had zero expectation of actually winning the nomination.

imitationleather

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: chveik on September 30, 2020, 02:11:36 AM
Biden's already losing it

He can't compete with Trump.

I reckon he's gonna get knocked clean out here.
80 minutes to go!!

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on September 30, 2020, 02:15:28 AM
He can't compete with Trump.

Holy shit, is there a oil wrestling segment? Can't imagine any other scenario in which someone couldn't compete with Donald Trump.

imitationleather

QDRPHNC

The only hope is that Trump's mouth is so big he'll talk himself into a hole.

QDRPHNC

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on September 30, 2020, 02:17:13 AM
Holy shit, is there a oil wrestling segment? Can't imagine any other scenario in which someone couldn't compete with Donald Trump.

Lardass Hogan in the Stand By Me pie eating competition

imitationleather

Shouldn't the host stop Trump just talking over him? It's barely a debate.

An hour and a half of this is going to get a bit much.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Mobius on September 30, 2020, 02:21:49 AM
"Will you shut up man?"

Biden should just say things like this the whole debate. It's when he's at his most endearing.

Old Nehamkin