Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:30:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

“If he comes near me I’ll rip his tits off...”

Started by Paul Calf, February 13, 2020, 09:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Oh yeah. I was held up at gunpoint by drug labbers / gun runners / people smugglers / terrorists on the Thai-Burma border in January 2010, but I don't know if that counts because at no point did anyone seem likely to shoot anything.

Icehaven

Quote from: Big Mclargehuge on February 13, 2020, 03:28:41 PM
every time I've ever been abroad ever my life turns into a "Final Destination" film. I've nearly drowned twice (Once in a pool, once at sea), been electrocuted in a lift, been decapitated by a sharp glass window on a travel tram, run over at least 4-5 times, border abducted, severe heatstroke (Even when taking every possible precaution) Shot and probably the most convoluted...nearly blown up by a hand grenade.

I think I see where you went wrong, you thought you were on holiday but you had in fact joined the SAS.

Bad Ambassador

Quote from: Big Mclargehuge on February 13, 2020, 03:28:41 PM
every time I've ever been abroad ever my life turns into a "Final Destination" film. I've nearly drowned twice (Once in a pool, once at sea), been electrocuted in a lift, been decapitated by a sharp glass window on a travel tram, run over at least 4-5 times, border abducted, severe heatstroke (Even when taking every possible precaution) Shot and probably the most convoluted...nearly blown up by a hand grenade.

Seriously; I haven't been on holiday outside of the UK in 10 years...and it's not without good reason! at home I've only ever had 2 incidents, I was nearly blinded after being hit with a crowbar with intent. and I once got a massive electric shock from the back of an old Box TV...Death can kiss my chuddies.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Decapitated. Takes balls to bounce back from that.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 13, 2020, 09:55:28 PM
Decapitated. Takes balls to bounce back from that.

Well, a head, really. You're thinking of castration.