Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:04:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Why would you advertise your food with photos like these?

Started by holyzombiejesus, February 13, 2020, 07:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 13, 2020, 09:58:53 PM
I once lived near a Chinese restaurant that had a sign up in the window for several years saying "Fine Dinning". I haven't been past there for a while, but I hope the sign is still there.

Stupid fucking cunts.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Dont think i've had a Birdseye frozen burger chip n' beans for years.  Quite fancy that meal now.

Sebastian Cobb

I quite fancy something basic like egg and chips. Nothing wrong with egg and chips.

Don't have a fryer though and oven chips would just make the experience disappointing.

Dewt

I once lived near a Chinese restaurant that had a sign up in the window for several years saying "Fine Dinning". I haven't been past there for a while, but I hope the sign is still there.
Did anybody else have a chippy that used the "Fish and chips - the healthiest meal for all the family!" chip paper that would become translucent from oil?

pancreas

No but we did have an ice-cream shop which would do a raspberry ripple effect in a 4kg tub which read: This Make U Thin.

Wonderful Butternut

Captain Z

Chinnese reckon.

shiftwork2

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Johnny Yesno

Danger Man

Quote from: Thursday on February 13, 2020, 11:15:58 PM

I was just thinking earlier about how many miscarriages my sister has had in the last few years....

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dewt on February 13, 2020, 11:02:24 PM
Did anybody else have a chippy that used the "Fish and chips - the healthiest meal for all the family!" chip paper that would become translucent from oil?

I'm sure I remember that paper.

Are these lorries still about?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Better Midlands on February 14, 2020, 07:50:05 AM
I'm sure I remember that paper.

Are these lorries still about?

They're all stuck on the M20 while their chips get processed by customs officers.

Paul Calf

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 14, 2020, 10:11:21 AM
They're all stuck on the M20 while their chips get processed by customs officers.

They're all stuck on the M20 while their chips get processed by customs officers...

dr_christian_troy

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 14, 2020, 10:48:31 AM
They're all stuck on the M20 while their chips get processed by customs officers...

They've all been pissed on by the time brexiteers have finished with 'em

Quote from: dr_christian_troy on February 14, 2020, 12:35:14 PM

Why is Paul Eddington's severed tongue poking out from under a pile a barely cooked onions and watery mash?

thenoise

Quote from: wooders1978 on February 14, 2020, 07:03:19 AM
I'd happily scoff that - looks good

It's the tiny 'generic English salad' (lettuce tomato cucumber large chunk of raw onion, no dressing) that has had the hot meat dumped on top of it that really screams 'British chain family pub'

Blue Jam

Quote from: Bazooka on February 13, 2020, 09:35:52 PM
Speak for yourself, some of us can cook.  And UK processed food is much better quality than most other countries, including Japan.

Japanese junk food is amazing.

We do the best ready meals though.

Blue Jam

Where is this, and have they got any tables left for Valentine's Day?

poodlefaker

In London we have lorries with EAT FEWER CHIPS! on. Electric they are. Sadiq Khan paid £20million for three of them.

Tony Tony Tony