Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:36:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have You Ever Had A Thread Moved To H S Art?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, February 13, 2020, 09:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I wouldn't compare it to having your show shunted from BBC 1 to BBC 2 like used to happen back in the day, or owt like that, but, still....

Also, The Lovely Eggs consider rewrite.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

This is probably going to get moved as well. I would, if I was Badmin.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Oi, I am no jobsworth. I'd just do it to wind you up.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 13, 2020, 10:01:00 PM
Oi, I am no jobsworth. I'd just do it to wind you up.

Oh, you * would* would you, Mr. Conditional? Why not just go ahead and do it, then?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Mr Admin, ban this cunt please. He's being really mean.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Non Stop Dancer

What are you actually hoping for from these threads, best case scenario?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on February 13, 2020, 10:09:31 PM
What are you actually hoping for from these threads, best case scenario?

Everyone will agree that I'm ace, and I will get a genuine signed affidavit to this effect signed by none other than Lowri Turner , with an accompanying photograph of her from when she used to have long hair, in which she will confirm my aceness, and renounce her nasty right wing beliefs, and confirm that " affadavit" is actually a word.

The worst case scenario is that everyone will think I'm a cunt, orbviously. Which doesnae actually seem that bad, to be honest.

shiftwork2

Dewt

Lisa I don't say this to be a jerk but do you have some kind of disorder that prevents you from being able to distinguish positive attention and negative attention?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 13, 2020, 10:18:41 PM
What would we do without you Lisa?  Oh...

It's at times like these that I wish I could quickly and niftily link to a YouTube rendition of " Brittle" by Stereolab.

Danger Man

Hahaha....your shit threads are getting moved to the children's forum.

SUFFER

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Dewt on February 13, 2020, 10:21:16 PM
Lisa I don't say this to be a jerk but do you have some kind of disorder that prevents you from being able to distinguish positive attention and negative attention?

I don't say this to be a jerk, but I don't give a rat's rectal passage what the vast majority of people think of me. I wouldn't really consider calling that a disorder.

shiftwork2

Crack on then sweetheart.  I don't think you're a bad guy for the record, I just think you start a much greater proportion of shit-boring threads than the average poster.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Danger Man on February 13, 2020, 10:26:35 PM
Hahaha....your shit threads are getting moved to the children's forum.

SUFFER

Danger Man puts this on here on this forum for all the boys and girls of CaB to see, but he has also sent me a smashing picture of Her Who Plays Villanelle via the magic of the messenger  on 'ere, as part of a great Socratic dialogue we enjoyed with each other. He's all heart, really.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 13, 2020, 10:27:50 PM
Crack on then sweetheart.  I don't think you're a bad guy for the record, I just think you start a much greater proportion of shit-boring threads than the average poster.

Yogi Bore?

pancreas

Clicking on these shit-boring threads is very much like picking a zit too early. You know it's not right, it will be irritating and painful, and you will only make things worse for yourself.

But then you go and do it anyway, and it's exactly as bad as you knew it would be.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: pancreas on February 13, 2020, 10:32:55 PM
Clicking on these shit-boring threads is very much like picking a zit too early. You know it's not right, it will be irritating and painful, and you will only make things worse for yourself.

Christopher Walken In " Wayne's World 2" / You want me to say " Charlie Higson considers rewrite", right?/ Christopher Walken In " Wayne's World 2"

( Edited for punctuation)

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Sebastian Cobb

Alberon

The thread that got moved is one I'd have kept here.

This one though... I'd cunt it to HS Art in an eyeblink.

But it's not my forum, for which you should all be thankful.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Alberon on February 13, 2020, 11:38:39 PM
The thread that got moved is one I'd have kept here.

There were four of them, the first three were moved as a batch and so didn't produce any "this thread has been moved" messages, although a lot of the time I turn those off anyway.

It would be great if Lisa stopped testing my patience.

BlodwynPig

Lisa Jesusandmarychain