Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:34:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKING JESUS FUCK ringtones

Started by touchingcloth, February 14, 2020, 10:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mippy

I know someone who has the QI theme as his ringtone, which makes me instantly shut off the programme when it pops up on Dave as I think I'm about to be treated to another overly loud conversation about the repair status of the silver BMW.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: mippy on February 15, 2020, 12:26:57 AM
I know someone who has the QI theme as his ringtone, which makes me instantly shut off the programme when it pops up on Dave as I think I'm about to be treated to another overly loud conversation about the repair status of the silver BMW.

Bloke with the loud ringtone at one of my jobs cancelled his kid's haircut 'because his hair hadn't grown as quickly as forecast'.

Imagine looking at your face in the mirror after that and trying to tell yourself you're not one of life's slags.

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on February 14, 2020, 10:50:31 AM
my ring tone is austen powers going do i make you horny baby, always turned up to max volume. i've got it perfect now where i can say it along with him 4 times and then pick up just before it rings off. do i make you horny baby do i make you horny baby do i make you horny baby do i make you horny baby hi danny sturgeon speaking, do i make you horny baby?

I just remembered this post and chuckled to myself and now I look a bit mad.

Icehaven

Quote from: kalowski on February 14, 2020, 07:27:39 PM
Surely having music for a ringtone hasn't been a thing since 2008?

I once had an AC/DC track (can't remember which one) as an alert for text messages. Forgot all about it until I got a text at 3 in the morning and was ripped out if sleep nearly having a heart attack. This was last week around 2003. Phone on silent ever since

My old flatmate used to have the sample of Pete Doherty roaring "Gettttttoutofit!" from the start of Up The Bracket as his text alert, so we'd be sitting quietly watching telly and suddenly it'd pierce the air. Bastard kept it like that for about a year.

I like the one you hear everywhere that sounds like Amigo by Black Slate.   I can never help singing along.

Ferris

Quote from: icehaven on February 29, 2020, 06:11:02 PM
My old flatmate used to have the sample of Pete Doherty roaring "Gettttttoutofit!" from the start of Up The Bracket as his text alert, so we'd be sitting quietly watching telly and suddenly it'd pierce the air. Bastard kept it like that for about a year.

Is that what he's yelling?! I've always wondered.