Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:21:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to the FuTuRe

Started by Bazooka, February 14, 2020, 08:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

You are probably like me and absolutely love to bits living in the future, it's simply delicious.

Typical day: My Bruce Forsyth droid tongue kisses me at 6. 30 am to rouse/arouse me from my slumber. Next I climb into my shower sarcophagus, and get showered in avocado pulp, empty a tin of canned wind on myself to dry off (I like Hull Seafront on a Friday Night), then get dressed into my vegan friendly mech suit.

I usually eat some organic DVDs for breakfast, with a glass of climate change free Lilt. Then I hook my genitals up to the Ford Fiesta 1Billion and launch myself into the C. U. B. E where I delete history, to make space for more future.

What do you love about living in the future?

BlodwynPig

Bojo just keeps on getting it done! Mortgaged my 3rd soul for a go on the Mars bridge

Replies From View

In the future I have all piss coming out

lebowskibukowski

What do I love about the future??? I love the lack of war these days, now that all governments have realised the futility of such action. Different races can now be seen walking hand in hand, Muslims are breaking bread with Christians, the far right have understood the error of their ways and ended any hate speech. Life is now a blissful Utopia.
But mainly the cyborg fannies...