Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:26:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince Andrew's medical sweat condition clearing up

Started by Shit Good Nose, February 14, 2020, 10:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

He's (possibly) been at it again, with yet another mega-rich nonce - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-prince-andrew-stayed-billionaire-21500898

I've never heard of this Nygard fella before, but he basically sounds like a Weinstein of the fashion world:
QuoteAccording to the lawsuit, Nygard "recruited, lured and enticed young, impressionable and often ­impoverished children and women, with cash payments and false ­promises of lucrative modelling ­opportunities to assault, rape and sodomise them".

It claims they would be ­entertained at "pamper parties" where Nygard would have bartenders at his ­Mayan-themed home spike their drinks with date-rape drug Rohypnol.

It gets better:
QuoteIt also claims he "initiated a scheme to purchase police ­protection and political cover in the Bahamas by making regular payments of tens of thousands of dollars to law ­enforcement, government officials, regulators and even to a former Cabinet minister who became the Prime Minister of the Bahamas".

No word (yet) on what children Andrew didn't have sex with.

Look at me starting a nonce thread!

jobotic

Look it's just coincidence that he's friends with billionaire child-rapists. How would he know? Do you ask your friends if they're billionaire child-rapists or not? Of course you don't, it's not gentlemanly. Poor bloke.

Looper

It wouldn't surprise me at this point of he was caught jogging down a quiet street in a shell suit with a cigar in his mouth........sweating........in the dark.....

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: jobotic on February 14, 2020, 10:54:15 PM
Look it's just coincidence that he's friends with billionaire child-rapists. How would he know? Do you ask your friends if they're billionaire child-rapists or not? Of course you don't, it's not gentlemanly. Poor bloke.

This is very true.  I apologise to not-billionaire not-child rapists everywhere.  And Andy, of course.

Non Stop Dancer

Ffs can't a man just be friends with a few nonces without everyone giving him the third degree? Live and let live yeah.?

Shit Good Nose

I expect Schofield's breathing a sigh of relief, though.  Bit of distraction for everyone and all that.

Ferris

Weirdly, I've heard of this twat before, but only as part of anecdote about him suing and counter suing his neighbour on the next island over who is also a billionaire twat.

Good anecdote innit.

Butchers Blind

It's ok, he was at a Five Guys in Reading at the time.  A very unusual thing for him to do.

Ferris

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 15, 2020, 12:32:14 AM
Weirdly, I've heard of this twat before, but only as part of anecdote about him suing and counter suing his neighbour on the next island over who is also a billionaire twat.

Good anecdote innit.

It's great that untouchable high level nonces can take some time off from procuring and raping industrial quantities of children to get entangled in petty legal disputes with their neighbour.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

So like... Andrew and Fergie stayed at the guy's house once in 2000. The women say they were assaulted between 2008 and 2015. This is pretty flimsy. The Mirror must be hurting for stories.

Pijlstaart

Mayan architecture is really under the radar, utterly ripe for appropriation. Serious Sam, Sam I Am, of course based a level around Palenque, appropriative. Frank Lloyd Wright absolutely shit the bed trying mayan revival. It's a tough cookie, but the rewards are there to those who want it.

He's got a kind face, Prince Andrew, a patrician kindness, and if we'd had the good sense to caponise Charles then we wouldn't have liberal race traitors in line for the throne, it'd be Andrew next. I think he needs it too after this little hoo-hah, we owe him for decades of service, just you try walking a mile in his shoes. There's a depth to him, and a warmth, a benevolent overseer, if his face was the face on the teletubby sun it'd fit right in. His Majesty King Andrew, Supreme Governor of the Church of England, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas King, Defender of the Faith. Fairs fair.

kalowski

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Pijlstaart on February 15, 2020, 08:11:16 AM
Mayan architecture is really under the radar, utterly ripe for appropriation. Serious Sam, Sam I Am, of course based a level around Palenque, appropriative. Frank Lloyd Wright absolutely shit the bed trying mayan revival. It's a tough cookie, but the rewards are there to those who want it.

He's got a kind face, Prince Andrew, a patrician kindness, and if we'd had the good sense to caponise Charles then we wouldn't have liberal race traitors in line for the throne, it'd be Andrew next. I think he needs it too after this little hoo-hah, we owe him for decades of service, just you try walking a mile in his shoes. There's a depth to him, and a warmth, a benevolent overseer, if his face was the face on the teletubby sun it'd fit right in. His Majesty King Andrew, Supreme Governor of the Church of England, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas King, Defender of the Faith. Fairs fair.

Heh! Nice spiffy new iteration of your avatar too.

oy vey

They should take all these billionaire nonces and put them on a fucking island somewhere.

idunnosomename

Quote from: oy vey on February 15, 2020, 11:49:06 PM
They should take all these billionaire nonces and put them on a fucking island somewhere.
then shoot the island with an enormous gun

Butchers Blind

I hear Love Island might be available soon.

Andy's daughters are such salt of the earth people.  Where would we be without Andy?

oy vey

Can't put my finger on it, but this article seems a bit off?

QuotePrince Andrew up to his old tricks... in Africa. The wayward prince has been caught noncing in Botswana, a hot humid and landlocked country, devoid of billionaires...

Dr Syntax Head

chveik

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on February 16, 2020, 12:33:15 AM
Andy's daughters are giving me the sweats

Yeah, never have two young women resembled a paedophile that much.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Probably already been pitched to ITV2.

Paul Calf

He should deflect accusations of privilege by hanging around with a more salt of the earth kind of nonce, maybe the kind who gets caught by Sun reading paedo hunters with bad teeth.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

They stayed at his house one time eight years before the earliest abuse is supposed to have taken place. He definitely raped that girl Epstein got him but is there anything more concrete about his connection with this particular rapist?

Butchers Blind

To be associated with one paedophile may be regarded as a misfortune; to be associated with two looks like carelessness.

Just a coincidence.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 16, 2020, 03:28:28 PM
They stayed at his house one time eight years before the earliest abuse is supposed to have taken place. He definitely raped that girl Epstein got him but is there anything more concrete about his connection with this particular rapist?

Erm, the fact he is a paedo