Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:28:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

You already had a wee ages ago

Started by Replies From View, February 16, 2020, 01:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Why are you now having another one?!

Replies From View

Just wanted to bump this thread because c'mon mate - you already went for a wee ages ago (and by all accounts had that wee).

What you playing at?!

Ferris

Glebe

poo

Pingers

It's cos I'm in the future and all piss is coming out

Replies From View

popcorn

I had loads and loads and loads of squash !

Pingers

Replies From View

Quote from: Pingers on February 17, 2020, 08:09:02 AM
My mouth, things are different in the future. Also, it's Space Piss.

In the UK from 2020-35 all verbs still require recourse to some form of duration so please explain how time has been stripped from your pissing actions.  I would be fascinated as a connoisseur of future things.

Pingers

I'm in 2036 mate. It's warm as fuck. This is why I have to drink so much water and why I'm pissing constantly.

Replies From View

Quote from: Pingers on February 17, 2020, 12:44:37 PM
I'm in 2036 mate. It's warm as fuck. This is why I have to drink so much water and why I'm pissing constantly.

Try sweating more?

I don't get why you insist on using your bladder every single time.

canadagoose

Replies From View

Right guys I am just bumping this thread because even though you had a wee ages ago you are like this:  "I am now going to have a wee".

It is as if you lack a complete memory of what you have already done in your life and what you consequently need and don't need to do.  In case you are in any doubt at this stage:  you went for a wee ages ago and thusly do not need to have a wee anymore.  Alright?

Next time please consider not having a wee, cheers.

Replies From View

Hi so I am just quickly bumping this thread because there's a bit of a mismatch going on these days between the notion that you need to have a wee yet again and the reality that you went for a wee ages ago and therefore don't need to have a wee.

It's fairly straightforward:  stop having all the wees that you don't even need to have.  Ok cheers for this!

popcorn

Is it okay if I have loads and loads and loads more squash.

Bazooka

My Willy juice smells like sugar puffs, won't lie, holding it in is putting other people off.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on February 17, 2020, 06:30:56 PM
Is it okay if I have loads and loads and loads more squash.

Why are you not running around a bit and sweating all that squash out?  If you honestly think you need a wee yet again then at least go to the gym?!

Ferris

Quote from: Replies From View on February 17, 2020, 06:45:10 PM
Why are you not running around a bit and sweating all that squash out?  If you honestly think you need a wee yet again then at least go to the gym?!

Can't stand the bloke, but he's right here.

Sorry popcorn, simply go for a run after you drink loads and loads and loads of squash.

popcorn

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on February 17, 2020, 07:15:49 PM
ooooo I'm absolutely bursting.

I have been quite explicit about what you are now to do:  go to the gym and stop bursting.  Thanks.

Replies From View

(You aren't even bursting, anyway.  You had a wee ages ago.)

popcorn

ooooo I'm going

I'm going now

oooooooo

Replies From View

No, look I have had enough of this.

I've already told you that you can't possibly need a wee already and you're doing all this nonsense.

Replies From View

Just thought I'd bump this thread

Seems to me that there's a trend these days of folks saying I fancy a pop for a wee when they already went for a wee ages ago

It's a variously disturbing trend, for which there is no need on this rock.  What we'll have is substantially less of it really.  Nae be gae'n fae it.

So ta, but what we'll drop is all this nonsense about you needing a wee when you can't possibly.  Much thanks.

Ferris

Accidentally had a wee earlier but it was only a little one so think we're ok.

Replies From View

Alright folks just a quick bump of this thread as its message surely bears repeating in this day and age.

What we increasingly have nowadays is people reckoning against all the tides on earth that they "must surely" be needing a wee, when of course they can't possibly be needing a wee yet because they already had one ages ago!

So what I ask is that you keep your wits about you right and if you find anyone at all drifting towards any one of your local toiletries you just block their path yeah and drive them off with consternation in battlement.

Ta.

popcorn

Replies From View

Ferris

I've done a monster poo, unsure if this was acceptable, please advise.