Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:52:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYxC8DADFyM

Started by madhair60, February 17, 2020, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

PlanktonSideburns

Wonderful Butternut

chveik

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Put a DONK* on it.

*And by a "DONK", I mean FUCK OFF!

lankyguy95

I'm not saying violence should be encouraged, I'm just saying I wouldn't stand in someone's way if they were going to set fire to you.

madhair60

What I love most about this is, you have the Blackout Crew of children and then for the final verse their manager comes in, just the manager of a Dixons. It's fucking hilarious.

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on February 17, 2020, 10:07:12 PM
Put a DONK* on it.

That track only got to #91 in the charts, but has 12m streams on YouTube. They really missed out with it being released before streams counted to the chart position.

Dewt

Quote from: madhair60 on February 18, 2020, 09:55:42 AM
What I love most about this is, you have the Blackout Crew of children and then for the final verse their manager comes in, just the manager of a Dixons. It's fucking hilarious.
I like it when their heads are flying around

Is that Devvo?

Dr Syntax Head

Dewt

What would be really funny is if one of the heads was really scared about why it's flying around

Or one of them had just perished but is still involved in the montage

madhair60

If you don't like Blackout Crew you are a tory.

madhair60

https://youtu.be/ckMvj1piK58?t=66

The bit here where the one who looks like a Dixons manager suggests putting a donk on it, then sort of nods his head and makes a hand gesture indicating that it's an adequate if not outstanding donk, is one of the funniest things ever to me

Dewt

I would feel so honoured to be a part of any planning meeting about this video. Even just to see footage of it. Just watch the people involve plan it and come up with ideas. I'd like to know what they ate (Chicken Cottage obvs but I want to know individual orders).

Sebastian Cobb

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 18, 2020, 08:53:10 PM
Ha, I do actually quite like him (didn't he drop the lacoste for a while?)

Yeah, I like him too - he's just Jimothy now.