Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,464
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:30:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Curse - by Nathan Fielder and The Safdie Brothers

Started by Dusty Substance, February 19, 2020, 12:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty Substance

This could be something quite special indeed. From the collaborative minds behind the most original TV comedy show of the last decade or so and from the writer/directors of two of the best films from the last five years, comes The Curse: https://deadline.com/2020/02/showtime-the-curse-comedy-pilot-the-safdie-brothers-nathan-fielder-1202862580/

QDRPHNC

Ferris

spaghetamine

Can't say that's a collaboration I saw coming but I am excited

The Mollusk

Giving this a great big bump as it's since been announced that Emma Stone will be starring in this, and the soundtrack work will be handled by Daniel Lopatin aka Oneohtrix Point Never.

Given the above news and how compellingly and tragically awkward bits of Fielder's fake relationship were in The Rehearsal, I'm building a picture in my head of how this is going to turn out and it seems extremely promising.

Oosp

wrec

Loved the last two Safdie films and if they can lure Adam Sandler away from his worst tendencies they can do the same for Nathan!

Very interesting, I can never quite get on board with Fielder's stuff although I do find it intriguing. Good Time & Uncut Gems are brilliant and I'm a fan of Daniel Lopatin & Emma Stone so looking forward to this.

Bernice

Pretty bizarre melding of talents but this sounds fucking great.