Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,321
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:04:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MASTURBATING MASKED MAN CONFOUNDS CARDIFF COPS

Started by idunnosomename, February 19, 2020, 10:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

this is a couple weeks old but I found it while I was doing work and thought of CaB for some reason

QuoteA masked man who masturbated in the middle of a busy street in broad daylight is being hunted by police.

The alleged sex fiend was seen touching his private parts in front of women near Richmond Road in Cathays, Cardiff, on Wednesday afternoon.

One university student said she felt sickened and disgusted by what she saw.

She said: "I always walk that way to uni. I've heard a few dodgy things before but never had anything myself so I didn't think about it, especially in the daytime.

"There was a guy leaning against the bridge and he clocked me at the bottom of the stairs.

"I was on the phone at the time so I thought it would be okay but he walked to the middle of the bridge and started touching himself.

"I literally turned around and ran back down the stairs I came from.

"I looked back to see if he was following me and he was just standing staring at me."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/roath-cathays-man-masturbating-students-17696961

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The threat level is the key thing really. Someone is acting weird, anyone acting weird might do a weird thing that affects me. Need to get away.

But once they have established someone isn't actually trying to attack them with their fiendish sex man parts, it's difficult to be sickened and disgusted by the sight of anyone masturbating really. It's generally pretty funny.

If anything seeing someone doing this is an unwanted reminder to people of how inhibited they are, and produces a sense of shame people try to flip back as disgust or whatever.

That or the press needed a suitably printable quote and got one.

Noonling

Or maybe it starts with public masturbation and if not caught they go on to worse things.

You make it sound like he was masturbating and some prude stumbled upon him and got offended, rather than a man specifically going out of his way to make women (or anyone) uncomfortable and getting off on it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Noonling on February 19, 2020, 12:27:40 PM
Or maybe it starts with public masturbation and if not caught they go on to worse things.

You make it sound like he was masturbating and some prude stumbled upon him and got offended, rather than a man specifically going out of his way to make women (or anyone) uncomfortable and getting off on it.

Nah just to clarify I reckon the guy shouldn't masturbate in public. Cheers.

bgmnts

Why are we a bit more forgiving of people having sex in public than people who masturbate in public?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: bgmnts on February 19, 2020, 12:52:02 PM
Why are we a bit more forgiving of people having sex in public than people who masturbate in public?

Maybe you don't know where its gonna fly.

Cardenio I

BlodwynPig

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 19, 2020, 12:20:45 PM
But once they have established someone isn't actually trying to attack them with their fiendish sex man parts, it's difficult to be sickened and disgusted by the sight of anyone masturbating really. It's generally pretty funny.

I disagree completely, when I was in the psychiatric ward back in 2018 one of the patients started masturbating in the tv room and it really unnerved me, even though I felt safe from the risk of assault. There's just something really unsettling about seeing such a thing in a place where you thought you could be safe, and I'm sure that applies even more so to outdoor public spaces as well.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 19, 2020, 01:27:51 PM
I disagree completely, when I was in the psychiatric ward back in 2018 one of the patients started masturbating in the tv room and it really unnerved me, even though I felt safe from the risk of assault. There's just something really unsettling about seeing such a thing in a place where you thought you could be safe, and I'm sure that applies even more so to outdoor public spaces as well.

To be fair, they were showing Naked Attraction at the time.

Ferris

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 19, 2020, 01:27:51 PM

Yeah, being al fresco doesn't absolve this guy of committing a crime. If he was a famous ginger Noo Yoik comedian, he'd be canceled.

Where are the Cardiff vigilante mobs? That's what I want to know.

Janie Jones

Quote from: Noonling on February 19, 2020, 12:27:40 PM

Being an inhibited, shame-filled prude, I went to the police years ago about a persistent 'flasher' as it was called then. I don't know if the police were just making it up to assuage my doubts about whether I should have bothered them, but they told me that people who commit these sorts of 'exposure' acts present a high risk of going on to more serious crimes.

bgmnts

Is it illegal to wank in public in a nudist/naturist area I wonder?

Beagle 2

Quote from: Janie Jones on February 19, 2020, 01:56:05 PM
Being an inhibited, shame-filled prude, I went to the police years ago about a persistent 'flasher' as it was called then. I don't know if the police were just making it up to assuage my doubts about whether I should have bothered them, but they told me that people who commit these sorts of 'exposure' acts present a high risk of going on to more serious crimes.

It's weird how different things were. My mum used to tell me about local flashers as if it was great craic, and they had pet "heavy breathers" who used to call the women where she worked that they would indulge for a good old laugh.

Sex crime, there.

ITV going all out for series 2 of The Masked Singer.

Beagle 2

Really don't want to see anyone's willy out of context cheers.

Or boobs for that matter. I remember an inebriated woman accosting me in a Leicester Wetherspoons and getting her norks out. It wasn't pleasant. Not that there was anything wrong with them as norks, but there was just a very real sense that I was being placed into a situation where I was being confronted by a woman's norks in public in a Wetherspoons in Leicester and I would rather have been doing something else if at all possible. Even before the norks thing.

Small Man Big Horse

Ferris

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 19, 2020, 02:31:10 PM
Someone hasn't seen Batman Vs Superman.

Neither have I (obviously), but how does it work? Because one is an invulnerable alien who shoot lasers out his eyes and punch through walls, and the other is a rich man with a latex hat. How can any fight possibly be interesting?

Central premise is fucked.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 19, 2020, 02:54:33 PM
Neither have I (obviously), but how does it work? Because one is an invulnerable alien who shoot lasers out his eyes and punch through walls, and the other is a rich man with a latex hat. How can any fight possibly be interesting?

Your world is better for not having seen it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotethey told me that people who commit these sorts of 'exposure' acts present a high risk of going on to more serious crimes.

Which, and this applies to SMBH's post too, was addressed in the first lines of my first reply.

Not sure if either of you were sickened and disgusted. Unnerved and threatened seems to be what you felt.

Cardenio I

It's a strange hill to die headbutt yourself in the nuts on but I admire your commitment.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 19, 2020, 02:54:33 PM

Bats beats Supes around the face with his kryptonite dildo.  And then they kiss and make up cos their mums had the same name.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 19, 2020, 03:50:13 PM
Which, and this applies to SMBH's post too, was addressed in the first lines of my first reply.

Not sure if either of you were sickened and disgusted. Unnerved and threatened seems to be what you felt.

Wow, that's patronising and then some. Just because you might react that way doesn't mean others won't feel differently. I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp as I've seen you struggle to understand that others might have a different response to that of yours countless times before - but just so you know, I did feel sickened and disgusted, and it effected me for a good while afterwards despite the fact that I didn't feel threatened at any point.

Cardenio I

Flouncer

Shoulders, being a patronising, insensitive contrarian cunt? I never thought I'd live to see the day!

batwings

The eventual identity parade is gonna look like a Brazzers thumbnail.

chveik

Quote from: bgmnts on February 19, 2020, 01:58:35 PM
Is it illegal to wank in public in a nudist/naturist area I wonder?

why wouldn't it be?