Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:48:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My nudity

Started by popcorn, February 19, 2020, 03:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Your cock smells funny.

popcorn

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 08, 2020, 03:30:30 AM
Listen - whether or not I'm masturbating is besides the point.

THAT IS DISGUSTING !!!

pancreas

popcorn

There is a difference between someone such as myself embracing the full liberated potential of my body and being (sorry if that offends you) and a pervert such as Ferris performing depraved acts in plain sight.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on June 08, 2020, 07:12:41 PM
There is a difference between someone such as myself embracing the full liberated potential of my body and being (sorry if that offends you) and a pervert such as Ferris performing depraved acts in plain sight.

My acts were not depraved, and it is my contention that the manatees in question had consented to be witnesses.

pancreas

I am not a manatee!

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on June 08, 2020, 09:21:15 PM
I am not a manatee!

I was referring to a separate incident.

popcorn

Interesting that you are so frightened by a man who is fully in touch with his sexual nature.

popcorn

I embrace my sexuality - maybe ask yourself what it is that you find frightening about that?

popcorn

You just can't keep quiet about how "offended" you are by my naked body - how interesting.

Glebe

You needn't think that brilliant blog post is getting you off the hook, pops. You obviously picked up some bad habits in Japan if you think that nudity is acceptable here.

Ferris

Glebe

popcorn

Maybe ask yourself what your discomfort about my sexual self-actualisation says about you.

The Mollusk

Reported this thread. "Mynudity Report" was the comment I added when I did it. Fuck you.

Glebe

Is it any wonder we're trying to schmurder snopcorn when he's wandering around with his tadger out?

popcorn

Quote from: Glebe on October 15, 2020, 08:40:16 PM
Is it any wonder we're trying to schmurder snopcorn when he's wandering around with his tadger out?

you just can't stop going on about it, can you?

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on October 17, 2020, 09:28:08 PMyou just can't stop going on about it, can you?

Try and stop me, nudie!

popcorn

It's a bit chilly in here.

Glebe

Cover up, man, for goodness' sake!

popcorn

You just can't let it go, can you?

popcorn

Is there something about my eroticism that intimidates you?

popcorn

This is my natural body - got a problem?

Glebe

Ferris

just saw this through a window via a handy nearby airbnb and a high-powered telescope.

nothing to write home about, but not without its charm.

Replies From View

There's usually somebody saying it's their own nudity when it isn't.  They're doing that thing of pointing out of themselves towards an external body.

popcorn

Do you find it uncomfortable, being forced to confront my physical reality?

pancreas

Alright—I am. I think it may have something to do with your penis. It's just ... well ... you know.

popcorn

Quote from: pancreas on February 15, 2023, 09:26:38 PMAlright—I am. I think it may have something to do with your penis. It's just ... well ... you know.

I take ownership of my body, and I do it in real time. The revelation of my penis is choreographed yet controlled.

Maybe ask yourself why you find this difficult to accept.

Hitler considers rewrite.