Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,182
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:40:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are we going to do when women realise women are just nicer

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 19, 2020, 09:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

well lads start by wiping your arses properly

then realise that you don't actually need a wife/girlfriend (and even if you get one she won't solve all your problems) and start living your best life

that's what we single gals do

except we already wipe our arses properly

weekender

Quote from: Cerys on February 19, 2020, 09:52:24 PMI don't have the heart to inflict her on you.  Thirteen, terrible wings, etc.

Oh my, the rabid creature has come to life.

Pijlstaart

I think men tend to be nicer to retail workers, but in most other contexts women are nicer. Certainly I am nicer than both, as nice as can be, and with my sickly sugarplum heart I spread joy, diabetes and tooth decay throughout the land. I cough stuff up, all down the front of my frilly bib and I stroll between people's legs, tickling their genitals with the pom-pom on my party hat.

Maybe your lesbians will reprioritise when they realise there are things even nicer than women, like lounge music, roulade and bold prints.

Ray Travez

Speaking as a Man of CaB, I am not threatened by women who love women. My view of who is 'nice' does not particularly follow gender lines.

I will say this- the awfulness of men, when it manifests, is probably more overt, more obvious. That's my sense of it; but it's probably massively coloured by cultural and personal biases.

In short, fuck knows.

bgmnts

I did some thinking:

Tits are nice.
Women have tits.
Ergo, women are nice/tits.

Done.

Danger Man

My wife told me that women aren't bad drivers, they're just not very nice drivers.

She's no doubt right about this, as usual.

bgmnts

imitationleather

Most bus drivers are men and bus drivers are terrible, terrible humans.

Thursday

Doesn't bother me, they're already not interested me, (which is fine, completely understandable) so I won't care when they suddenly realise that they don't need to bother with other men either.

massive bereavement

Is the nicest woman in the world nicer than the nicest man?
Who could possibly be nicer than Michael Palin?

bgmnts

Quote from: massive bereavement on February 19, 2020, 10:28:45 PM
Is the nicest woman in the world nicer than the nicest man?
Who could possibly be nicer than Michael Palin?

Michelle Palin.

Butchers Blind

Thatcher was a woman. But then Hitler was a man.  Its a mixed bag.

imitationleather

As far as I am concerned, the women can have Graham Linehan.

shiftwork2

Men are on their way out but their demise will be slowed by those women who enjoy gin, Benson & Hedges and a huge amount of cock.

Cerys

Replies From View

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on February 19, 2020, 09:12:50 PM
Sexual preference would be a good place to start I reckon

Our lives would be so much easier if Labour's next leader could be chosen using first past the post.

Women are just nicer

I work in a female orientated industry surrounded by female staff/clients and heartily disagree with this statement.

salr

Talking to my sisters about bullying and their time at school. Goddam.

I am a male and went through 'some' bullying' but hearing my sisters talk about what they went through, it is alot more than what I wen't through.

Quote from: salr on February 20, 2020, 02:08:36 AM
Talking to my sisters about bullying and their time at school. Goddam.

I am a male and went through 'some' bullying' but hearing my sisters talk about what they went through, it is alot more than what I wen't through.

This.

I've got three lovely, caring grown up daughters and the oldest two went to a female only senior school, some of the behaviour the girls inflicted on each other shocked me (I went to boys only senior school). I can't imagine what it's like now with social media.

thenoise

Quote from: Better Midlands on February 20, 2020, 01:45:18 AM
Women are just nicer

I work in a female orientated industry surrounded by female staff/clients and heartily disagree with this statement.

Same. My old boss made no secret of the fact that me being male was one of the many things she hated about me.

Another desperate 'hello girls reading this' bit of arse-licking, this thread.

thenoise

Also, cliche though it is, my mother in law is a awful dangerous person. If she was a man she'd probably be in prison.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteAnother desperate 'hello girls reading this' bit of arse-licking, this thread

Right. Well, if it helps to recalibrate I just made the thread off-hand last night for a laugh, while that tag meme you're referencing was one I created.

Cardenio I

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 19, 2020, 10:02:07 PM

then realise that you don't actually need a wife/girlfriend (and even if you get one she won't solve all your problems) and start living your best life

I have seen shit on a girl's arse so DO NOT come at me with this nonsense please.

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 19, 2020, 10:02:07 PM

The worst part of wiping your arse is trying to clean your hands with that little roll of paper they place next to the toilet.  Sometimes I have to actually wash my hands in the sink, so ineffectual are those little squares of paper you tear off.

salr

Quote from: Danger Man on February 19, 2020, 10:22:17 PM
My wife told me that women aren't bad drivers, they're just not very nice drivers.

She's no doubt right about this, as usual.

I would say women don't force themsselves on a situation. Generally, if a woman wants to push into the queue you are in she makes it clear before she does so.

With a male driver it is more like*beep* *beeep* coming through, taking this space.

well that is my thesis on the difference bentween man/woman drivers thhanks for reading!

salr

Planes maybe, but busses not neccesarily. I got on the bus sometime last week and saw there was a woman driver. ok/whatever. But she didn't give me time to find a seat before she ABSOLUTELY FLOORED it. luckily there was a seat I could swing into. Still said thanks when I got off the bus obvs but inside I was fuming.

QuoteWhat are we going to do when women realise women are just nicer

In my experience, cry a lot.