Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:46:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WALLACE AND GROMIT BUT GROMIT HAS CROHN'S DISEASE

Started by idunnosomename, February 19, 2020, 11:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Eee lad, we're down to our last few coppers. And you have Crohn's disease!

Replies From View

Dewt

It's The Wrong Trousers, Gromit, and they've gone wrong! And I've shit them!

Replies From View

Wallace:  EEeeeeh gromit that's crones disease you've got

Gromit:  i ain't been near no crones you drug addled cunt

WENDOLENE: I think your dog needs you.

WALLACE: Ah yes... The bounce has gone from his bungee. And he's shat himself. Again.

Replies From View

Gromit:  I'm guessing from all the surrounding hullabaloo that Crohn's disease is the one with all the shitting.  Like a title for the sitcom 'Friends', except with me shitting absolutely everywhere.  Can I be cured?

Replies From View

I hope it is already clear that Gromit says all his bits with only his thoroughly expressive eyebrows.

evilcommiedictator

Wallace: "Don't mind me Gromit, I can only eat certain things now without my guts warbling like that time the time knitting machine lost a washer"
Gromit: "Doesn't say anything, except an eyebrow"
Wallace: "Ohh Gromit, time for my biologics, they make the tumor necrosis factor Alpha react in ways that are more complicated to explain in a mere forum post"
Gromit: "Prepares robotic telescopic operating arm to remove 10ft of Wallace's lower intestine"

WALLACE: 'Ere, lad, it says in the paper that dairy products can worsen the symptoms of ulcerative colitis and Crohns. Fancy that, eh?

GROMIT: ...

WALLACE: Ah well, all the more Wensleydale for me, eh? *CHUCKLES*

*GROMIT GLOWERS*

idunnosomename

this thread is far funnier than I expected, well done everyone

Alberon

Wallace: Eee lad! Can't have you shitting all over the house. Time to take you to the vets to die.

Gromit: But who will save you from all your whacky if unfeasible inventions? (Conveyed by raising an eyebrow).

Wallace: Don't worry about that, lad. My friend Lenny said he'd take over your job. Here he is now.

Gromit: What the shitting CHRIST is that?!? Forget the vets! I'm going to gas myself in the oven right now!! (Conveyed with an eye roll and a silent tut).