Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:47:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

inexplicable twat behaviour

Started by Goldentony, February 20, 2020, 04:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

a few times a week on the walk to and from school between 98 and 2000, we would walk past this flat between a pub and some shops and press the buzzer, wait, and then should

WELCOME TO RAW IS JERCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

like the wrestler then, and down the road was this garage we'd shout

RIP OFF

at and run away, and later my mate told me it was because in The Mask when he wrecks the garage he writes rip off on the outside

Shoulders?-Stomach!

My friend and I went round Flamingo Land, got bored and then made up that our friend Ray* had disappeared. Climbed through all the ball pools and cargo nets shouting RAAAAAYYYY

RAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

*no such person existed of course

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 20, 2020, 12:19:55 PM
My friend and I went round Flamingo Land, got bored and then made up that our friend Ray* had disappeared. Climbed through all the ball pools and cargo nets shouting RAAAAAYYYY

RAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

*no such person existed of course

Send me the footage