Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:59:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

low effort H.S. Art thread

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, February 21, 2020, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Superman except in half his scenes he is accidentally Clark Kent due to footage reuse.

Replies From View

Every film ever made becomes owned by Sony; they refilm them all to include new dialogue where all the characters mutter that Betamax was superior to VHS.

Replies From View

All films remade with a chronic nosebleeder as the main actor/character.

Ferris

DoesNotFollow

Jaffa cakes are now biscuits, with the subsequent VAT ramifications.

GMTV

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on February 25, 2020, 01:14:27 PM
Jaffa cakes are now biscuits, with the subsequent VAT ramifications.

IR35

seepage

Quote from: Replies From View on February 25, 2020, 08:37:30 AM
All films remade with a chronic nosebleeder as the main actor/character.

A young Partridge?

ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES BUT VICTOR MELDREW POPS UP AT THE END AND IT'S A DINING THING AS WELL

Replies From View

Quote from: seepage on February 25, 2020, 01:18:47 PM
A young Partridge?

Much worse.  Every scene there's a continuously high probability that blood will spontaneously start spewing forth, getting on the character's clothes, the floor and everywhere, and an unknown amount of the film will then suddenly be spent watching the character hanging their head over the bathroom sink as blood pours out and won't stop, and there's loads of blood-sodden kitchen roll constantly growing and endlessly spreading out from the film, getting blood on you, the viewer.

Kryton

Come dine with me but all the guests have to fight over a single apple.

HOW 2 BUT GAZ TOP'S LISP HAS GONE

Replies From View

"Putting x in a vacuum chamber" YouTube channel except it's always someone's testicles going in, and the bloke who owns the vacuum chamber always insists on having his eight year old son in the room watching what happens.

By the 40th video the son is audibly loving it.

Replies From View

Go-Bots except they are Nigel Farage

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

TOP TEN BELMS IN FILMS:

10. Daniel Day Lewis

Kryton

Father Ted but but they're all lesbians.

Kryton

Ramsay's kitchen Nightmares and the chef keeps losing his teeth and fingers in every meal and the restaurant is swaying from side to side.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 22, 2020, 12:01:20 AM
Jodie Comer

She's effortlessly beautiful, that's for sure.

That was well worth waiting 4 pages for, wasn't it?

does " effortlessly beautiful" even work as a phrase? Ah, bollocks to it.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 22, 2020, 08:32:14 PM
willy willy, bum-bum

Bill Oddie considers tv show theme tune lyrics rewrite.

You all missed me, didn't you?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Frasier, but everyone keeps saying " What the FUCK kind of accent is that supposed to be?" to Daphne , until she starts crying.

FAST SHOW BUT YOU HAVE SEEN HIM

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Any film with Mia Farrow remade, but she keeps on holding up a sign which reads" IT'S ME , MIA FARROW! ", and pointing excitedly to her face, while grinning directly to the camera. She alternates this behaviour by looking off screen distractedly, in the way that trained animals do when they're obviously looking at their owners/ trainers. There are also long stretches of the film where she actually acts perfectly normally.

( This would not be done with her first couple of films, as she wasn't that well known around that time)

DoesNotFollow

Mia Farrow but it's Eddie from Frasier.

DoesNotFollow

The Lion Sleeps Tonight but the lyrics go:

In the bunkle, the uncle grunkle,
the munkle uncle spunkle...

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A re- united original cast of " Whose Line Is It Anyway", but Josie Lawrence doesn't get out of her seat to participate in the games, or even acknowledge the audience, because She's watching Tom and Jerry cartoons on her phone.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Steven Spielberg directs a remake of " Jaws", but It's composed entirely of the scenes he left out of the original book. So, It's basically a film of Chief Brody having a piss, his missus shagging Hooper, and the mafia being all threatening with the sleepy town of Amityville ( is that where " Jaws" is set? I've forgotten).
Every now and again, Mia Farrow leans into shot and waves, like that clown in the " Summarise Proust"  episode of " Monty Pythons Flying Circus".

Kryton

The Amityville horror but it's not haunted.

bgmnts

A thing but it's something you didn't expect.

A non sequitur but I like jam.

Gregory Torso

Frasier, except Frasier is an actual crane and his dad keeps trying to ride him like an ostrich down to the off licence.

Gregory Torso

The news but Clive Myrie has a puppet crab that he pretends is in charge of everything

Gregory Torso

Catchphrase, but if you say what you see Roy Walker instantly blinds you with a white hot fire poker.