Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:39:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Toadmeisters £24.95 speech union.

Started by Sebastian Cobb, February 22, 2020, 10:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Looks like the latest person on a free speech grift is Toby Young.

https://twitter.com/toadmeister/status/1230768236167221248

Join me in the Free Speech Union and together we can defeat the authoritarianism and intolerance that is once again threatening to destroy our liberty.

If you find yourself being targeted by a digital outrage mob on social media for having exercised your legal right to free speech, we will mobilise an army of supporters.

QuoteTo join, visit the website http://freespeechunion.org. Membership fees start at £24.95/year.

lol

jobotic

The "Union" part is trolling isn't it, as he knows that next year his friends in government will be making real trade unions outlawed terrorist organisations.

Sebastian Cobb

The £25 fee is only for students and retirees as well.

Imagine being the big man on campus who says something hateful then gets his dads on people who take issue with it.

Zetetic

I think I'd probably pay £250 a year to avoid regular meetings with Mr Young.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Zetetic on February 22, 2020, 10:40:31 AM
I think I'd probably pay £250 a year to avoid regular meetings with Mr Young.

I'm not sure that's in the base package.

idunnosomename

MORE LIKE EXPENSIVE SPEECH HAHAHA YOU TALENTLESS BALD CUNT

oy vey

As soon as you see that furrowed arse/head squinting for the cue card you know what you're in for. Credit card out then...

Butchers Blind

Cuellar

Sword & Shield?

Isn't that a racist magazine?

Quote from: Cuellar on February 22, 2020, 12:06:06 PM
Sword & Shield?

And a shit Pokémon game.

TOBY YOUNG used STRAWMAN ARGUMENT.

It's very effective on GAMMON.

BlodwynPig

Paul Calf

Sword & Shield?

It's a white supremacist movement and annual death metal festival in Germany. Hardcore Nazis and pro-apartheid scumbags. I knew Toady Jugend was a shitebag but I didn't think he was that kind of shitebag.

idunnosomename

I dont think Schwert und Schild is death? Isnt it like buttrock Hitler shit. There are some racist death bands (arghoslent) but i dont feel the genre is as poisoned by such thingd as black metal is with NSBM. Black is still fine of course its just theres more dodgy shit (and their music is invariably shit)

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Mike Upchat

Sword & Shield?

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 22, 2020, 10:21:59 PM
It's a white supremacist movement and annual death metal festival in Germany. Hardcore Nazis and pro-apartheid scumbags.

Also echoes of Jonathan Aitken's "...If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of fair play, so be it. I am ready for the fight."*

QuoteI knew Toady Jugend was a shitebag but I didn't think he was that kind of shitebag.

Oh, he's been hanging around Eugenics conferences for years. (Admittedly in his case I can see where they need to believe in superiority through genes comes from, allowing him to leech off his Father's achievements despite accomplishing nothing of worth himself, even with all the startup and help in life he got).

* One of the great 'Famous Last Words' there.

Gurke and Hare

Are they rushing to the defence of Joaquin Phoenix who's under attack for exercising his right to free speech? They are, right? Toby wouldn't let me down here would he?

Zetetic

Anything on Assange, yet? Seems like the perfect thing to give the impression of a minimal degree of rigour.

Toby on Tommy "crossing a line", via Twitter (and ultimately Sun Politics, I'm afraid).

jobotic

Here's one for Toby/Brendan/Andrew/Nigel/Katie/ImeanIcouldgoon

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/26/labour-activist-charged-in-police-antisemitism-investigation

I don't reckon they'll be demanding this poor man his right to free speech

(Btw, if he incited racial hatred then fuck him.)

poodlefaker

Bet Tobes is a ledge out on the lash. San Miguel, Jaegerbombs, Chateau Petrus. Mortal.