Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:25:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hello ladies walking in countryside I am (still) not a rapist!

Started by Twit 2, February 22, 2020, 05:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mandrake

It's a question of methods. Everybody wants results but nobody wants to do what they have to do to rape them drones

Nu page cuntext.

Dead Soon

The boring, serious solution

Pretend to be embroiled in a conversation on your phone

Cerys

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Dead Soon on February 24, 2020, 12:04:21 AM
The boring, serious solution

I think pretending to be vlogging would be better. Then the woman would go up to you and say, 'What's this for then?'

Zero Gravitas

Take a hoola hoop with you and when you see someone coming throw it out randomly and then count how many of a specific type of flora or fauna are contained within it.

Since that's the only other realistic scenario I can think of, and you didn't have a hoop already: then proceed with the rape.

gib

Carry a shotgun then people will just think you are out to bag a few pigeons for the pot.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on February 24, 2020, 12:13:49 AM
Take a hoola hoop with you and when you see someone coming throw it out randomly and then count how many of a specific type of flora or fauna are contained within it.

Since that's the only other realistic scenario I can think of, and you didn't have a hoop already: then proceed with the rape.

Oh! An Hoop! Pardon me mater eym orf to pretend not to be a rapist!

Butchers Blind

Take a young boy out with you when having one of your 'walks' then you'll only been seen as a possible paedo not rapey man.

Quote from: Dead Soon on February 24, 2020, 12:04:21 AM

"Gaz, I need some more carpet. What's that? Yeah! Ha ha! I've done another one."