Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:44:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just got the latest TOOLSTATION catalogue

Started by Gregory Torso, February 23, 2020, 10:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

My mad wife asked me to order some face masks because of the pandemic that isn't happening, so I did, from TOOLSTATION. And they sent me a catalogue. It's amazing. It's like a walk-through to a world I can't ever be part of. I could buy a chainsaw for fucks sake.

- UNLIMITED REBATE PLANER
- DUAL MODE PRECISION PLUNGE ROUTER
- FEMALE ELBOW
- NAILERS LANYARD
- MONUMENT OLIVE REMOVING TOOL
- TIMBER COCKSPUR
- BLACK JAPANNED CHAIN
- ULTI-MATE BUGLE HEAD DRYWALL PHOSPHATE

I feel like I have gone through to another dimension. I could just order things forever. Maybe I can get a wood chipper or a guillotine. This is brilliant now.

Gregory Torso

I can just buy an axe off the internet. This is madness.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Gregory Torso

I can get a robot lawnmower for £700.

IT'S LIKE A ROOMBA BUT FOR THE OUTSIDE

Gregory Torso

Fucking hell I can buy my own traffic cones. The world is mine.

Blumf

Chainsaws are all well and good, but angle grinders are the real manly tool.

Gregory Torso

- UNEQUAL JUNCTION
- UNIVERSAL RODDABLE GULLY
- MECHANICAL SOIL BOSS
- BASIN WASTE
- FLOAT VALVE PART 1
- GAS BAYONET MICROPOINT

Gregory Torso

Pickaxe for eleven quid. I'm going on a rampage

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteMECHANICAL SOIL BOSS

I think I remember that one from Sonic Heroes.

Butchers Blind

'Hello ladies walking in countryside I am (still) not a rapist!'
'Just got the latest TOOLSTATION catalogue'

Threads that go together.

Flatulent Fox

I love TS because they do next day delivery free over £10.
Was in there last week where I bought and then returned a set of taps,because I'm a bloody bloke.

oy vey

Quote from: Gregory Torso on February 23, 2020, 10:03:39 AM
- MONUMENT OLIVE REMOVING TOOL

Brilliant. Up til now I've just been serving them to guests.

Sebastian Cobb

What sort of mask? Apparently the paper ones do fuck all and the N95 respirators are only any cop if they fit your face well.

flotemysost

I remember looking through one of those Kleeneze catalogues that came in the post once after school (essentially Avon for household items - cleaning, laundry, tidying etc.) and realising there's a page basically dedicated to wanking products.

I mean they were masquerading as 'massagers' for 'easing muscular aches' - nothing lurid or obviously phallic in design, but come on, why else would they include those Hitachi things in a catalogue aimed primarily at housewives?

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 23, 2020, 11:23:09 AM
What sort of mask? Apparently the paper ones do fuck all and the N95 respirators are only any cop if they fit your face well.

Just standard dust masks. It's all bollocks anyway if the plague comes.

Alberon

It's where I always go for left-handed screwdrivers, rubber hammers, long weights and striped paint.

Cerys

Quote from: flotemysost on February 23, 2020, 11:26:49 AM
I remember looking through one of those Kleeneze catalogues that came in the post once after school (essentially Avon for household items - cleaning, laundry, tidying etc.) and realising there's a page basically dedicated to wanking products.

I mean they were masquerading as 'massagers' for 'easing muscular aches' - nothing lurid or obviously phallic in design, but come on, why else would they include those Hitachi things in a catalogue aimed primarily at housewives?

All that floor scrubbing plays havoc with shoulder muscles, I'll have you know.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: flotemysost on February 23, 2020, 11:26:49 AM

Last time I had a flick through the Kleeneze catalogue it wasn't anything as normal as wanking aids, it was things like a kitchen roll holder shaped like a cat, not a jokey 'cats arse' tea towel holder, an actual holder that was like bookends, for kitchen roll that looked like the head and tail of a cat.

Another thing was a cover for upright vacuum cleaners that looked like a French maid's uniform.

The kind of stuff that you'd slowly notice when you're sat in someone's house drinking a cup of tea before coming to the realisation 'this cunt is mental!'.

And kleeneze seem to work on some sort of mad business model where they make people buy their own magazines, who post them through your letterbox whether you want them or not, then send beggy notes asking for them back.

Blumf

Quote from: Flatulent Fox on February 23, 2020, 11:11:53 AM
Was in there last week where I bought and then returned a set of taps,because I'm a bloody bloke.

Taps?

or, taps?

Zetetic

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 23, 2020, 11:23:09 AM

Paper ones are useful if you're infected, maybe?

But unless the Torsos are already prophylactically self-isolating from each other, that probably isn't relevant.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Zetetic on February 23, 2020, 11:39:35 AM
Paper ones are useful if you're infected, maybe?

But unless the Torsos are already prophylactically self-isolating from each other, that probably isn't relevant.

We are continentally isolated, as she is in China and I am in Nottingham.

BlodwynPig

Sherringford Hovis

Toolstation is the Aldi to Machine Mart's Waitrose.

Flatulent Fox

pancreas

Can you please post some photos of particularly stimulating pages? I'm about to commence my sunday morning hungover hate-wank.

Blumf

Does it have any flange?

How about some Sex Bolts?

A Bastard File would be useful too

Although I bet they don't stock Dedicated Power Benders