Author Topic: TV Guilty pleasures [split topic]  (Read 2150 times)

Re: TV Guilty pleasures [split topic]
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »
The military woman with the red hair is terrifying. Always at 100% WAR mode.

She doesn't do the Barry Shitpeas thing, which makes her seem much more serious in comparison, I think. She's not pissing about.

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2020, 02:03:40 PM »
She doesn't do the Barry Shitpeas thing, which makes her seem much more serious in comparison, I think. She's not pissing about.
True, I like Roma Agwaral and the young bloke who seems to have blagged his way on as an 'Adventurer' who definitely does the shitpeas thing.

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2020, 01:22:18 PM »
True, I like Roma Agwaral and the young bloke who seems to have blagged his way on as an 'Adventurer' who definitely does the shitpeas thing.

That'll be Rob Bell, who generally seems to be labelled in the captions as 'engineer/adventurer', so he's got less of an excuse for the Shitpeas thing. Another one who does it is that American guy with glasses who's a bit camp and often seems to be really pleased with his performance like Roland Percival on Nosin' Aroun'.

icehaven

• Please don't hi five people in Tamworth
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2020, 03:31:08 PM »
I think we've discussed Four in a Bed in this thread before (possibly before it was split) but I've just noticed how often they have enormous suitcases even though they're only staying one night. The stays aren't consecutive afaik so it seems bizarre that they haul these vast (presumably half empty) bags up and down stairs. Helps with stealing the towels and light bulbs I suppose.

Ambient Sheep

• Please help me, I'm lost. I don't know what to do.
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2020, 06:56:52 PM »

Tags: