Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:02:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Available Films

Started by Puce Moment, February 23, 2020, 02:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magval

A wee bit of googling has suggested I Am Mother, Cargo (not that one) and, amusingly, Tron Legacy and an article called "20 best cameos by shipping containers on the big screen".

Any more details HG?

Head Gardener

thanks for checking magval, it's not IAM though, the guy lives in a shipping container with his brother who is killed early on and he befriends a woman who tricks him and she ends up being kidnapped by a gang of baddies holed up in a derelict school and tied up for the pleasure of the bad men. She escapes and a chase ensues, it's a fairly new UK post-apocalyptic thriller from this year or last and was obviously done on a shoestring budget but when I mentioned it to some friends they demanded to know what it is and could they watch it and buggered if I can remember the name of it!

magval

Any chance it was an episode of a TV series? Do you remember where or when you saw it?

Edit: So far, The Brink (aka Edge of Extinction) seems to be the closest fit.

Head Gardener

Quote from: magval on August 01, 2020, 07:13:13 PM
Any chance it was an episode of a TV series? Do you remember where or when you saw it?

Edit: So far, The Brink (aka Edge of Extinction) seems to be the closest fit.

Edge of Extinction that's it! thank you