Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:39:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Internet posts that went wrong and bit you...

Started by SteK, February 23, 2020, 04:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteK

There's this local group of 'vigilanties' outing paedos by pretending to be young girls and luring the target out to meet.

Now, I'm not set against it, but it is fraught with probable errors, misjustice and just looking for an excuse to corner some random person.

So, on my FB feed, this video pops up of the guy being hounded at the local railway station by at least 12 'paedo-hunters' for agreeing to meet their pretend-groomable.

So all I said (should have just left it I know) was that you lot don't know if this guy is a paedo, but doing this you frustrating the police in their genuine investigations, and it's entrapment anyway.

Next thing they pile on me accusing me of being a paedo, dragging my FB pic up and saying I look like a paedo, I'm not and I don't! It was horrific, my fault for getting involved and the original guy on occams razor probs is a paedo, all I was doing was looking at it from a legal perspective, their actions would probs get him off if he was one.

Lesson learnt, Billy Don't Be A Hero....

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I said "would" at Clownbaby. Everyone called me a cunt.

Thursday

Thread seems like a pretty defensive attempt to prove that you're not a paedo. Wonder why that is exactly hmm?

Dewt

You know how the paedo hunters fake a 12 year old's profile to lure in paedo men? Surely the process involves putting together what they consider a sexy 12 year old. One maybe they'll realise and just save time by hunting themselves.

There is zero chance that any paedo hunter isn't a paedo that is just too cowardly to be active.

imitationleather

Just wait until Shit Good Nose sees this thread.

SteK

Quote from: Thursday on February 23, 2020, 06:44:49 PM
Thread seems like a pretty defensive attempt to prove that you're not a paedo. Wonder why that is exactly hmm?
Well TBF it's a good point. Except I think sex with a child is reprehensible and for me if I was in any way looking for any rumpy-pumpy outside my marriage which I wouldn't any way cos I have morals, I'd prefer some older full on older experienced woman like Agnetha Fältskog and her £220m....

Bye...

BlodwynPig

Shit Good Nose

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 23, 2020, 07:56:07 PM
Insert Raiders melting nazi here.

What did you post?

Scathing review of Minotaur 2020? "No no no! Next-gen Jen was his first major mis-step of the franchise!"

Clearly didnt watch the closing credits and BIG reveal

Post your FB pic and we'll decide one way or the other.

SteK

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on February 23, 2020, 08:31:22 PM
Post your FB pic and we'll decide one way or the other.

post didn't work cos cant upload a pic easily and while I have a way, I couldn't be arsed in the end.

Oh mate, I was just being facetious. As if you could trust this lot to make a judgement anyway.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Don't uh, don't speculate on any crimes any real people might have done, even jokingly

Barry Admin

Suggesting someone in the public eye may be a nonce isn't a great idea, no. Particularly when they're VERY prone to throwing round threats of lolsuits, plus also know of - and hate - this site. Sorry, but no thanks.

gib

I was replying to drummers who was joking about the OP.