Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pretty Patel?

Started by robhug, February 24, 2020, 11:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urinal Cake

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 24, 2020, 07:28:42 PM
Is that because he gives you a chocolate orange as a reward?

They've all got a chocolate orange by the time Terry's finished with them.

peanutbutter

She's someone who has put a huge amount of effort into getting one particular expression where she arguably looks attractive and strains desperately to maintain it, like an extremely convoluted tinder profile pic brought to life.

The face doesn't go so well with the size of the rest of her either. You need to be a 6 foot tall slim NRA activist type to pull off that kind of contemptuous smirk, and even then it wouldn't do it for me.

thenoise

Do the Tories think that the men of Great Britain will be too busy assessing her borderlinegood looks and trying to figure whether or not we'd bone her, to actually notice any of her loathsome behaviour and attitudes?

Well they were bang on once again. They aren't nearly as dumb as they are pretending to be. And neither is Priti.

Wonderful Butternut

Urinal Cake

I'm pretty sure Johnson could cover up a lot of embarrassing revelations  if Priti decides to share her 'weight loss journey' with a tabloid.

Marner and Me

Yeah I'd fuck her, right in the pussy

Dex Sawash

I'm trying to not rate people by fuckability, I've only really gotten as far as not posting about it (much)

Mobius

At least Priti Patel wasn't in Derek and After Life

touchingcloth

Has the finger anus guy put his finger in her anus?

lankyguy95

Yep, she's gorge alright.

holyzombiejesus

touchingcloth

Priti Patel? Priti fucking popadom.

Dewt

I am glad the thread is now also racist as well as sexist

Blumf

Quote from: Dewt on February 24, 2020, 11:38:01 PM
I am glad the thread is now also racist as well as sexist

Is there some way we can also make it homophobic and win the trifecta?

pigamus

She is a cold, despicable psychopath and I'd like to join in with the consensus that she's not gorgeous. But she is so I can't.

chveik

midlife crisis sure is an ugly sight

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: Blumf on February 25, 2020, 12:09:21 AM
Is there some way we can also make it homophobic and win the trifecta?

I hate woofters

pigamus

Quote from: chveik on February 25, 2020, 12:51:38 AM
midlife crisis sure is an ugly sight

CaB's default sneer isn't too pretty either to be honest.

Dewt

Barry Admin

This place is driving me up the wall at the minute, this thread is largely an embarrassment.

Couple of temp bans handed out here. Gonna point out that a few days ago I temp banned two people for pervasive misogyny - one for a fortnight, the other for a month (if he is allowed back at all).

Also gonna point out that ironic racism and ironic sexism just looks fairly indistinguishable from the real thing, unless you know what you're doing. Probably just gonna lock or delete this thread.

Johnny Yesno

Delete everything after Captain Z's post?

holyzombiejesus

Delete the whole fucking thread. I wouldn't want someone clicking on this (or some of the other dire threads started over the last few weeks) and thinking it represents what the forum's about. I don't know if it's indicative of anything but there have been some really horrible threads started recently.

Edit:Captain Z's post is ace though.

rm2kmaster

Quote from: Barry Admin on February 25, 2020, 01:20:42 AM
This place is driving me up the wall at the minute, this thread is largely an embarrassment.

Couple of temp bans handed out here. Gonna point out that a few days ago I temp banned two people for pervasive misogyny - one for a fortnight, the other for a month (if he is allowed back at all).

Also gonna point out that ironic racism and ironic sexism just looks fairly indistinguishable from the real thing, unless you know what you're doing. Probably just gonna lock or delete this thread.

I mean, maybe delete the forum as it's absolutely full to the brim off prematurely middle-aged, miserable, 'woke' cunts?

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: thenoise on February 24, 2020, 08:26:46 PM
Do the Tories think that the men of Great Britain will be too busy assessing her borderlinegood looks and trying to figure whether or not we'd bone her, to actually notice any of her loathsome behaviour and attitudes?

Well they were bang on once again. They aren't nearly as dumb as they are pretending to be. And neither is Priti.

They do appear to have slipped this through relatively unnoticed: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/serco-removal-centre-immigrants-home-office-brook-house-yarls-wood-a9346061.html

Quote"Crucially however, we must remind ourselves that whatever private company takes over, it is the home secretary, Priti Patel, who is ultimately responsible for what happens in the UK's immigration detention estate; which is rotten to its core, and must end."