Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:31:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pretty Patel?

Started by robhug, February 24, 2020, 11:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Jittlebags on February 29, 2020, 11:02:31 PM
Can't find it, but I think that there was a recent News Quiz, with an Indian panel member who seemed to think that Patel's behaviour was typical of an archetypal Indian 'Aunty'. Not unpacked that phrase.

Sindhu Vee. I think she was just being silly.

MiddleRabbit

Sharing reality with PritiPatel is like watching a cat decide that they really like dogs and, in order get everyone to notice how much they love dogs, she puts a cat in the blender and turns it on while looking around, grinning.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Urinal Cake on February 29, 2020, 11:14:04 PM
Indian Nazis are real.

Mein Kampf sells really well as a business self-help book in India. I wish I were joking.

shh

I'd certainly make her my home secretary, eh, eh? etc

Chollis

Ice on the roads? Gritty Patel

thenoise

Yeah they do have funny names don't they?

edit: since I'm officially not clever enough to use irony, this is me attempting to disapprove of the laughing at the funny foreign name. Perhaps one of the wittier verbwhores could make a pithy remark about it, rather than laboriously and tediously tell everybody off about it?

bgmnts

Boris Johnson is a fat ugly cunt.

Bit of balance.

Jockice

Quote from: bgmnts on March 02, 2020, 04:28:44 PM
Boris Johnson is a fat ugly cunt.

Bit of balance.

Boris Mongson more like!!!!

touchingcloth

I think you're all being disgustingly harsh to Patel, and I can't help but feel that that has its roots in her ethnicity and/or sex. I would like to go on the record as saying that I don't wish her any more of a demeaning or painful death than any of her Cabinet colleagues.

bgmnts

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 02, 2020, 06:55:44 PM
I think you're all being disgustingly harsh to Patel, and I can't help but feel that that has its roots in her ethnicity and/or sex. t a

No she's just a piece of shit

In contrast, Shami Chakrabarti is a woman with south asian roots, and she's top drawer.

touchingcloth

Quote from: bgmnts on March 02, 2020, 07:05:14 PM
No she's just a piece of shit

In contrast, Shami Chakrabarti is a woman with south asian roots, and she's top drawer.

I agree, but I'm an equal opportunities sort. If she joined Johnson's Cabinet I wouldn't toss a coin or anything, I'd just boot her into the mincer at the exact same time as Patel.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 02, 2020, 06:55:44 PM
I think you're all being disgustingly harsh to Patel, and I can't help but feel that that has its roots in her ethnicity and/or sex. I would like to go on the record as saying that I don't wish her any more of a demeaning or painful death than any of her Cabinet colleagues.

Idiot. She made someone attempt suicide. I can just imagine what she is like in the workplace. Power crazed and demonic. Not a shred of empathy. Makes IDS look positively jocular

idunnosomename

im doing ever more tedious and spurious spoofs on her name because shes a horrible piece of shit

ill do the same for fart shitcock and dominprick gaarbage

idunnosomename

i'd also like to say her secret visit to meet with the Israeli government in the Golan Heights as international development secretary was fucking extraordinary. im not sure what you can parallel it with in recent times. but it's amazing how how it's basically been conveniently forgotten

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 02, 2020, 09:41:10 PM
Idiot. She made someone attempt suicide. I can just imagine what she is like in the workplace. Power crazed and demonic. Not a shred of empathy. Makes IDS look positively jocular

Makes IBS seem jocular.