Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,399
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:54:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Caption Competition No.208

Started by Small Man Big Horse, February 24, 2020, 09:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Here's a screengrab from Jason Biggs' latest sitcom, Outmatched.

Can you think of something funny to say about it? If you can, you may win a small amount of cauliflower.

Danger Man

I'm going to fuck this child

Winner?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Marner and Me

Why do all Yank sitcoms look like they're made in the early 90s

weekender

"Discarded tuba makes sad sound AS JASON BIGGS THROWS A FUCKING CHILD INTO IT'S STUPID TUBA FACE"

Sorry, I've edited that in the hope of seeing Jason Biggs take a child, pick it up like a baseball bat, and then throw it into towards a tuba.

My first submission to this thread - consisting of lower capitals of the first five words of this post - might not have won the caption competition, hence the edit where I try really hard to do a funny caption.

And fail.

Captain Z

"Friends reunion special will feature dark flashback sequence"

DrGreggles

touchingcloth

Ventriloquism or fisting? Decisions.

idunnosomename

MY CHILD IS LOCKED AND LOADED AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE HER

Hand Solo

"I can smell your cunt."

Multiple Biggs.

weekender

"An American's decision to remake Rod Hull and Emu with a live child instead of Emu continues to be questioned in court today".

touchingcloth

This one time at band camp I stuck a Jason Biggs up my pussy.

C_Larence

Quote from: C_Larence on February 24, 2020, 10:38:43 PM
How I Fucked Your Daughter

It has come to my attention that Jason Biggs is not the main one from How I Met Your Mother. I will not be changing my caption.

weekender

If any of The Police are reading, I'd like to say that my favourite hit of yours is probably "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da".

bgmnts

Jason Biggs takes stock of life choices during filming of new sitcom, Outmatched.

Danger Man

QuoteOutmatched is an American multi-camera television sitcom created by Lon Zimmet for the Fox Broadcasting Company. It premiered as a Thursday night entry in the 2019–20 television season starting on January 23, 2020, and is the only live-action situation comedy series that Fox ordered for the aforementioned season.[1][2][3]

The series follows a blue-collar couple in Atlantic City trying to get by and raise four kids—three of whom are certified geniuses.

Oakley Bull stars as Leila, Mike and Kay's youngest daughter who is not a gifted child and is therefore considered the "normal" one.

Having read the above I'm changing my caption to You think you're normal? Not for much longer.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 24, 2020, 09:37:26 PM

Can you think of something funny to say about it? If you can, you may win a small amount of cauliflower.

Mmm... warm like apple pie

Icehaven

So it's the American remake of Outnumbered? Well it's taken a different angle, I'll give them that.

Puce Moment

Dewt

"And you'll see that the baking soda reacts with the vinegar to send the child straight into--or through--her mother's arms."

mojo filters

Aborted attempt at "edgy" Friends prequel / origin story goes horribly wrong in the writers' room, when a predatory teenaged Ross is scripted to let his hormones run rampant with a pre-teen Rachel.

Cerys

'Mommy, why did you taxidermise Daddy?'

'Shut up and pose or you're next, bitch.'

Small Man Big Horse

Some sterling entries so far, I will make my decision / award the cauliflower at this time tomorrow.

My own entry: "Why yes officer, I did make a film with Woody Allen, why do you ask?"

DrGreggles

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 24, 2020, 09:37:26 PM

(Internal monologue)
"Shit, I've left my French Horn on top of the piano.
Better put my cock into this child quickly before anyone notices."

Jittlebags

Anthropomorphism goes a bit too far in American reboot of Rod Hull vehicle.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on February 24, 2020, 10:37:26 PM
<Shit Good Nose explodes>

This not only keenly observed and funny, it's also accurate.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 25, 2020, 05:29:15 PM
This not only keenly observed and funny, it's also accurate.

She's not that sexy.