Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:15:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever been on TV (or "Give me a good political question, PLEASE!")?

Started by Xander, April 19, 2005, 12:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

Huzzie

Quote from: "Xander"HAH! You'll be lucky! As a hilarious epilogue to this thread, they didn't get back in touch with me or the rest of my party. It was all a panic in vain! But thank you for the support nontheless, 'whores. I know who to turn to in the future!

Awww:-(

Maybe we could somehow attract the looney with the mad eyes to this board anyway.

Xander

I was thinking exactly the same thing. No doubt there'll be a couple of Durhan students in the audience that I know. I'll shout if I notice any.

Bogey

Bah, how disappointing.
I think the more articulate and fearless among us should have a go at getting on, it'd be great!

(not me, I don't have any opinions)
(apart from the one above)

Huzzie

Quote from: "Bogey"Bah, how disappointing.
I think the more articulate and fearless among us should have a go at getting on, it'd be great!

(not me, I don't have any opinions)
(apart from the one above)

I think one of us has already been on. Well, I am pretty sure a few have but I think I remember talking about it on a thread or in the chatroom once.

Ambient Sheep

Yes, it's in the link that peet posted very quietly in the fourth post on this thread.