Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:02:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GRUNDY

Started by Sebastian Cobb, February 25, 2020, 08:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/tory-mp-james-grundy-exposed-himself-pub/?__twitter_impression=true

LBC are running an article about tory no James Grundy exposing himself in a pub. They're making it sound like he's a 'dirty man in a mac' type flasher but in the article it says he was being egged on by them in the video, so more of an idiot/ledge really. Still pretty dim and funny behavior obvs, going to enjoy seeing tories defend it.

buttgammon

Stuff like this will happen more and more, if only because so many of the MPs they got elected last year are dimwitted paper candidates who were never 'supposed' to win, who never really had to campaign and who ultimately, have never had to think about the consequences of their actions.

Paul Calf

It's the willy of the people.

The willy of the people.

You can have that one.

Buelligan

Still.  This doesn't look good for Corbyn.

Sebastian Cobb

As someone pointed out to me, given the amount of Tories are public school lads who have been on rugby tours, expelling everyone who has got their lad out in a pub might leave them a bit thin on the ground.

Butchers Blind

Tories - great bunch of lads.

dissolute ocelot

If you're gonna ban anyone from politics who did something stupid under the influence of alcohol - actually I think it would be worth it to get rid of the remaining Bullingdon cunts, but the only teetotal politicians seem to be Donald Trump and Tommy "swingers club" Sheridan. Corbyn used to drink, so he doesn't count.

Paul Calf

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 25, 2020, 11:26:03 AM
If you're gonna ban anyone from politics who did something stupid under the influence of alcohol - actually I think it would be worth it to get rid of the remaining Bullingdon cunts, but the only teetotal politicians seem to be Donald Trump and Tommy "swingers club" Sheridan. Corbyn used to drink, so he doesn't count.

This is by some way the most confused and disjointed thing I've read this year.

Sebastian Cobb

There's a point in there somewhere, labour folk have got hauled over the coals for edgy shit they posted years before they had anything to do with the party.

Buelligan

My issue here is not about the very rudeness of some weird little man flopping his winkle about under public gaze.  I don't give a fuck about rudeness.

I give a fuck about people making choices for me and others who, plainly, are not able to make basic intelligent choices for themselves. 

I also give a fuck about sniggering and nodding through a culture which shrugs when a man[nb]A man, a woman, any discrete and closed group within society, doesn't matter.  But in most societies, currently, it seems to be men who get the permissions to act like cunts in public[/nb] behaves like this but see what happens to your account if a woman does.  Imagine what the reaction would be if it was RLB or Patel in this video. 

And that brings me on to the Patel thread, which is, for the most part, an horrific example of this kind of doublethink pervasive in our culture - a man can behave openly like a sex-pest, like an imbecile and be excused, often admired.  A woman, even if her comportment is that of a nun, her employment or public profile related in no way at all to sex, is still seen, primarily by many, as a cunt to be judged on fuckability.  Whether she can think or act well is not as big a concern.  Often, not a concern at all.

I hate to bring this up but it's so pervasive, someone has to.

bgmnts

I judge all politicians on fuckability.

From JFK to John Prescott, I've mentally undressed them all.

I think mostly, men are just expected to be thick and cunts. The standard of behaviour is much lower than women.

Sebastian Cobb

Thankfully my only post in the Patel thread is one suggesting someone's uncle rewards them in chocolate oranges for sexual favours so my conscience is clear.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Men in public life do get judged on their appearance, if not as much on 'Fuckability'. The focus on appearances is generally made in lieu of interest and knowledge in their facility and capacity and definitely cuts across the sexes. Any remotely fat male politician is doomed to life as a sort of jolly figure of fun and/or recipient of euphemistic patronising language like 'ballast' 'support' and 'greasy slovenly sweat machine'.

This might be a silent assisting factor in the success of sexless sort of oblong matronly politibots like Merkel, Sturgeon, Delma Rousseff all of whom you could imagine in stark white suits wheeling away your prone body for testing, but not in a good way.

Buelligan

When will they have a Men's Day?

Dex Sawash

func rush to justice /tag

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: bgmnts on February 25, 2020, 12:01:35 PM
I judge all politicians on fuckability.

From JFK to John Prescott, I've mentally undressed them all.

Come on then, let's have your top 3.

Does Farage feature anywhere in the top 10?  A prime example of someone being far higher on the fuckability scale post middle age compared to their carefree youth.

bgmnts

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 25, 2020, 01:41:56 PM
Come on then, let's have your top 3.

Does Farage feature anywhere in the top 10?  A prime example of someone being far higher on the fuckability scale post middle age compared to their carefree youth.

Justin Trudeau
JFK
Shami Chakrabarti

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: bgmnts on February 25, 2020, 01:47:06 PM
Justin Trudeau
JFK
Shami Chakrabarti

Trudeau a bit of given, but a nice surprise with JFK there given that most people these days would probs plump for RFK.  Maybe it was the hair - JFK's hair style was far less annoying.  With RFK's it always looked like he was trying to copy his brother's but a double crown or shit barber or something always got in the way of pulling it off successfully.

thenoise

WHEN WILL CORBYN APOLOGISE FOR ALLOWING LITTLE GRUNDY TO BE UNLEASHED UPON THE MASSES??