Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Doctor Who Series 12B: The Timeless Chibnall (Xmas special & pre-Series 13 chat)

Started by Blinder Data, March 03, 2020, 03:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daf

Quote from: @russelldavies63
15m
We added nick Briggs saying 'Time!' 'Lord!' in the dub at the last moment
- - - - - - - - - -
14m
YVONNE! Thank you, Tracy Ann Oberman. Original ID, necklace and suit, she kept them all!
- - - - - - - - - -
13m
Model shot, explosions by Mike Tucker. I still don't think CGI explosions can hold a FLAME to proper FX. BOOM
- - - - - - - - - -
13m
BUT IS IT OVER? Sequel arriving online in mere minutes: REVENGE OF THE NESTENE
- - - - - - - - - -
12m
Kippers survived!
- - - - - - - - - -
11m
Again, sod the FX, it all comes down to the acting. These three. Wonderful.
- - - - - - - - - -
11m
This night, on location, I was invited into the gay bar round the corner, Minsyk's, how could I say no?!  I met the host, Dr Beverley Ballcrusher. A Star Trek reference! Now my mate Rob, a true friend 
- - - - - - - - - -
11m
That's what it's about into end. This looks like a TV show to you. To me, it's a diary, it's a memoir, it's life, it's our lives being lived. And it was the best of times. I absolutely loved it 
- - - - - - - - - -
10m
Thanks for this, and HUGE thanks to Emily Cook of Doctor Who magazine, this take a lot of producing and she's been brilliant. The best @Emily_Rosina xxx
- - - - - - - - - -
8m
And it's all our lives, isn't it? If we were kids or adults in 2005. Or weren't born and have caught up since. A lovely, mad show binding us all together. That blue box spinning through our lives. We are so lucky, we love the best! #TripOfALifetime
- - - - - - - - - -

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Malcy on March 26, 2020, 07:53:48 PM
Revenge Of The Nestene

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CpFoOkSDgnc&

Don't know why he couldn't have just gave us it to read ourselves.

I believe he will be on Instagram soon, probably as a mock-up Target book.

Replies From View

olliebean

Quote from: Thomas on March 26, 2020, 05:25:19 PM
I wonder if it'll be set during that bit where the Doctor vanishes briefly, before reappearing to add that the TARDIS 'also travels in time'.

There's already been a story about that. The Beast of Babylon, by Charlie Higson, in the anthology 12 Doctors, 12 Stories. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Who-12-Doctors-Stories-ebook/dp/B00XQGTSYO

Ambient Sheep

https://twitter.com/Emily_Rosina/status/1243268673944633344?s=19

QuoteOk, here we go. The next Doctor Who watchalong is...

VINCENT AND THE DOCTOR

Monday 30 March (Vincent van Gogh's birthday), 7pm BST

Featuring live tweets from RICHARD CURTIS and @emmafreud!

The hashtag is: #TheUltimateGinger 😀 https://t.co/XestFrZgx0

By the way, thank you for doing all that, daf.

Mister Six

Aw, I love all this. I especially like being enthusiastic about Doctor Who again (even if it's for episodes that aired 10+ years ago).

Did anyone archive all of Moffat's Day of the Doctor tweets, by any chance?

Mango Chimes

Quote from: Malcy on March 26, 2020, 07:53:48 PM
Revenge Of The Nestene

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CpFoOkSDgnc&;

This made me beam. Nicely gruesome, another mad glimpse of the Time War, and
Spoiler alert
the ending! Yes, I'm double-bagging the spoiler because it's very enjoyable.
[close]
Good old Rusty.

Thomas

Excellent. So pleased to see the old faces (just the old favourites) indulging their Whovian passion. I hope Moffat, too, has some unreleased short stories in the archive, or at least is prompted to write some. His novelisation of The Day of the Doctor was brilliant, clever and characterful.

Norton Canes

Any classic era writers doing this? I want to read Chris Bidmead live Tweeting to Frontios

daf

Quote from: Mister Six on March 26, 2020, 11:13:51 PM
Did anyone archive all of Moffat's Day of the Doctor tweets, by any chance?

Hadn't realised he'd deleted his account - luckily I've tracked down a full set of screengrabs which I'm busily transcribing incase the images go tits up, but here's a few to whet the appetite (like a well-prepared meal) . . . #savethedaf

Quote from: @StevenWMoffat9h
Hi. Steven Moffat here. Actual Steven Moffat, if there's still anyone bothering to pretend to be me. Only here for the Day Of The Doctor tweet-a-long, 7pm GMT, 21st March. #savetheday Disappearing after that BEFORE THEY GET ME!!!!
- - - - - - - - - -
8h
Somebody asked for a photo for proof. Well THIS will teach them!! Sorry about the beard by the way. They handed it to me on the way out the door along with some strong opinions about young people and a new way of frowning at strangers
- - - - - - - - - -
2h
People are asking about what kind of scene we created for tonight's show. It's a fun little intro, that's all. I mean none of us can leave our houses!! Hope you enjoy #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -
55m
Right! Is everybody there? Got your tellies warmed up? #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -
49m
Found this. An abandoned script idea. An intro spoken by the Doctor ... or someone ... Glad I abandoned it, it's not very good. And it gives the game away. But what the hell!
- - - - - - - - - -
49m
Long ago, on the lost world of Gallifrey, the planet of the Time Lords, there was a legend much loved by the children. It told of a great hero who would return on their darkest day to save them all. But first he would have to save himself.
- - - - - - - - - -
Oh, I've forgetting the hanshtag. Oops. Will start again #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -
44m
I wrote in the people behind the crash barriers cos I figured they'd be there. #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -
Oh, it's good this, isn't it? #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -
41m
Wrote the script in several different orders, couldn't make up mind (sound familiar.) Originally I started with the War Doctor, went to David, then Matt. How very linear, I despaired. Started with Matt co he was the Main Man of the time.
- - - - - - - - - -
Oh, I can't remember that hashtag thing. I'm rubbish, sorry. #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -
40m
I showed this scene of the TARDIS blasting through the wall to my son, Louis. He said "John Hurt is the best Doctor ever!" Obviously hadn't seen him yet. #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -
39m
Very Doctor. Everyone else is involved in Mass destruction and he's doing a spot graffiti and thinking he's badass. #savetheday
- - - - - - - - - -

Replies From View

daf

Quote from: @StevenWMoffat37m
My main thing in postproduction was always asking for birds to be added to matte paintings. Spot all the birds.  #SaveTheDay
- - - - - - - - - -
36m
Billie Piper is so good as the Moment, you almost forget she was Rose Tyler! Seems like a completely different person.
- - - - - - - - - -
34m
How good is John Hurt. Owning that part in one go. And such a lovely man. Pleasantly grumpy about everything. We had a cast dinner - he was grumpy about how GOOD the wine was. 
- - - - - - - - - -
32m
I last saw the great man at a Comic Con. We did a panel together. "This is a new departure for you." I said. "Oh, I've done this before," he explained. "You see I did this science fiction film called Alien ..."   
- - - - - - - - - -
30m
Now here's a thing. The whole room, with the David picture in it, was supposed to be a lift. We shot a bit where all the pictures slid up the walls as the room descended. Everyone thought it was too silly. I loved it. 
- - - - - - - - - -
29m
This was David's first day on Day. Back in costume for the first time in years. Marcus Wilson, the producer, said it was like live archive footage. 
- - - - - - - - - -
28m
My cameo coming up. 
- - - - - - - - - -
28m
That rabbit costume was a bit snug I can tell you. 
- - - - - - - - - -
27m
"Probably just your planet" was added in ADR. It's quite good though.
- - - - - - - - - -
25m
I'm going to pay myself a compliment. The internet will explode in demonic rage. The fez device (indicating how all the Doctor timelines are synching up) is really good. Or if it isn't, at least it's a funny hat. Got to love a funny hat.
- - - - - - - - - -
24m
The "figures escaping from paintings" idea would have held an entire episode. So that was a waste! 
- - - - - - - - - -
23m
Okay. Sand shoes. That's what we call gym shoes in Scotland. I should've translated for Non-Scots. But quite honestly, who cares about those guys. 
- - - - - - - - - -
23m
The Doctor : uniquely having a bromance with HIMSELF. 
- - - - - - - - - -
23m
You see. Now John Hurt is picking up the fez. I knew what I was doing once. 
- - - - - - - - - -
22m
70's or 80's, depending on the dating protocol. You're very welcome, elder fandom. 
- - - - - - - - - -
21m
If you look carefully .... it's raining! 
- - - - - - - - - -
21m
Dick Van Dyke. And David still speaks to me!  #SaveTheDay

Malcy

daf

Quote from: @StevenWMoffat17m
We stupidly cut a line here. John Hurt yells out the door "You can't lock me up with those two. I'll have my head off now!' J. Hurt was so FUNNY saying that, and we were fools.  #SaveTheDay
- - - - - - - - - -
16m
Ingrid Oliver doesn't really wear glasses, you know. Surprise me whenever I see her. 
- - - - - - - - - -
15m
We had Peter Cushing movie posters here, in the script. But we couldn't get the copyright!! 
- - - - - - - - - -
14m
My wife just said the effects are very good!!
- - - - - - - - - -
13m
Ah, the dungeon scene. The Doctor in his manacle, for a spot of self-loathing. 
- - - - - - - - - -
12m
The playing in this scene is stellar, and that makes it work, I think I rewrote it too often though Pulls in slightly too many directions, I overthought, But with that cast, who cares? 
- - - - - - - - - -
10m
I think I improved it in the book. I added flashbacks. And River Song and a robot clown. Any dungeon scene would be improved by River Song and a robot clown. 
- - - - - - - - - -
9m
Closer inspection of this plot will reveal this fact: it's Elizabeth who defeats the Zygons. She uncovers their plan, traps the Zygons, and despatches the Doctor to sort them out in the future. Yah for Liz 1. 
- - - - - - - - - -
8m
David and Matt in character as the Doctor doing Listening Face!!
- - - - - - - - - -
7m
Love Matt nodding along as David screws up!
- - - - - - - - - -
6m
This plot has been going since Gareth's Shakespeare's Code. Now we know why Liz1 was cross. It's all planned. 
- - - - - - - - - -
5m
David's TARDIS was in the Doctor Who experience. But we only had it for half a day, so I rewrote the script to revert to Matt's TARDIS.  #SaveTheDay
- - - - - - - - - -

daf

Quote from: @StevenWMoffat4m
God, this is NUTS, isn't it? #SaveTheDay
- - - - - - - - - -
4m
Weird seeing David watching someone else fly the TARDIS. On se, Matt kept offering him a shot of the controls. "I mean, it's your TARDIS too." "Oh, no, no, no, you're doing fine!"
- - - - - - - - - -
3m
Oh come on! Three Doctors badassing out of an oil painting to the action theme. This is the stuff!
- - - - - - - - - -
3m
There's a quick glimpse of the Kate double here. See if you can spot it.
- - - - - - - - - -
3m
The feet on the table. How cool!
- - - - - - - - - -
2m
Love the Osgoods. Ingrid is a star. TWO stars.
- - - - - - - - - -
2m
Mike Yates meets Sara Kingdom - fandom, figure THAT one out.
- - - - - - - - - -
1m
Beautiful scene with Jenna and John. Few writers get to hear their words delivered at this level.
- - - - - - - - - -
30s
I hate to admit - and will be hated - but I'm bloody loving this.
- - - - - - - - - -
2m
My son Louis came out to set to see this momentous scene being shot. He got bored, and insisted we went and played on the TARDIS. Fair enough.
- - - - - - - - - -
1m
The Doctor saving himself!
- - - - - - - - - -
57s
David gets the BIG COAT for the hero moment!!
- - - - - - - - - -
7m *
Nick Hurran's work is EXCEPTIONAL. The certainty with which he handles the constant changes of tone.
- - - - - - - - - -
6m
Can't think why Jenna Coleman went on to huge leads in great shows!
- - - - - - - - - -
5m
Never cruel or cowardly. The words of the late great Terrance Dicks. The key to being the Doctor - even for the Doctor. Terrance taught him how to be the man he needed to be.  #SaveTheDay

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* (The times seem to go a bit wonky here due to fluctuations in when these were screengrabbed, but they're all in the right sequence chronologically - reading from top to bottom. I've removed most of the #SaveTheDay tags, as they were a bit distracting, but otherwise kept the text as it originally appeared.)

daf

Quote from: @StevenWMoffat4m
I had to type these scenes standing up. TOO EXCITING.  #SaveTheDay
- - - - - - - - - -
3m
We lied and lied. Said the other Doctors wouldn't be in the show. For THIS!
- - - - - - - - - -
2m
And here they come!
- - - - - - - - - -
2m
Ah, the Capaldi eyes. Once the future, now in the past. Still terrifying!!
- - - - - - - - - -
7m
Ah, Nick Hurran. Space explosion to cup of tea. It doesn't get more Doctor Who.
- - - - - - - - - -
6m
The joke about which "Tardis is mine?" was John Hurt's. He went native fast.
- - - - - - - - - -
5m
Added the regeneration scene as the last minute, at the same time as I wrote Night Of The Doctor. Fanboy completist!
- - - - - - - - - -
4m
"I don't want to go!" I preserved his last words, only fair.
- - - - - - - - - -
3m
And here he is!
- - - - - - - - - -
3m
Outrageous shooting/editing. Delaying the reveal for such a long time! But Tom Baker is worth it!
- - - - - - - - - -
6m
"Congratulations" "Thankyou very much" was improv. Makes no sense but delightful.
- - - - - - - - - -
5m
The roundel wall was later used for David Bradley's TARDIS. Make of that what you will.
- - - - - - - - - -
2m
Ah, that was lovely. Well for me, anyway. In fact it was "home the long way round."
- - - - - - - - - -
7m
Miss that show. Miss the madness and the speed and the vitality of it. And I miss you lot. Stay well. Stay home. If you've indulged in panic buying take it all to the door of the nearest NHS worker. Save the world.   #SaveTheDay

Mister Six

daf

VelourSpirit

Thomas

A trailer announcing that Matt Smith will have Twitter for 45 minutes has excited me more than any Doctor Who promo in two years.

daf

No idea how I'm going to document all these tweets tomorrow, but here's all the twitter links (so far) for easy access :

https://twitter.com/Emily_Rosina
https://twitter.com/karengillan
https://twitter.com/emmafreud
https://twitter.com/TonyCurran69

- - - - - - - - - -
This one also might be worth watching - as they've set it up to re-tweet all the main tweeters in one place : https://twitter.com/i/lists/1244288138056515584

Mango Chimes

I can't stand Emma Freud's Twitter luvvie shit. Everything's a celebrity episode of the Apprentice. Set Curtis up with a burner account and leave it alone.

Thomas

I'm rewatching Remembrance of the Daleks at the moment. It manages to meddle with the Doctor's history in a successful and interesting way, prompting obvious (and unhappy) comparisons to The Timeless Children. It's still laced with some of the 80s crap that beleaguered Who at the time, but its effects budget is notably impressive and it tells a great Dalek tale in a novel setting. And it teases out those mysteries about the Doctor's past with patience and ambiguity, rather than just having a character essentially reel them off to camera in a strained 30-minute monologue.

I hate the 'Cartmel Masterplan' bollocks for all the same reasons I hate the Timeless Child reveal, but nicking the Hand of Omega whilst fleeing Gallifrey is a neat idea. I like the locals wondering where 'the old geezer with white hair' has gone. McCoy rolls his 'r's a bit too much for me, but he's allllright. A late-stage great despite Doctor Who's terminal condition. I'm glad the show was cut off before any shit about 'the Other' could be properly elucidated - although a weak lemon form of it is now canon.

Quote from: The Witch's Familiar'There's no such thing as the Doctor. I'm just a bloke in a box, telling stories. [...] And sometimes, on a good day, if I try very hard, I'm not some old Time Lord who ran away. I'm the Doctor.'

daf

Mango Chimes

Locked out for suspicious activity at 7:01pm, for logging into the same account from two locations.

daf

Part 1
Quote from:  Vincent & The Doctor- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "Hello Doctor land in the Twittersphere! This is one of the great Who eps, if only for the fact we Celebrate our Gingers!" #TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : good luck everybody #TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : ‪#TheUltimateGinger‬  and we're off.....
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Ok. Are you ready? #TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : isn't Matt's hair GREAT. looks very like Hugh Grant's hair in 'Notting Hill'. ‪#theultimatehaircut‬ #TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH :"What if Bill Nighy is a Doctor from the future sent back to check on the progress of things?! I mean... he's a Doctor if ever I saw one!!?" ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : Is it just me or does everyone look quite young.....
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Ok so I'm tweeting from Los Angeles and it's taking a second to download the episode! ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "Bill has a bigger bow tie..." ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : so we started writing this episode when we were on holiday the year before. We stuck up photos of van gogh pictures, and waited for some ideas to come to us. it was my daughter ‪@scarcurtis‬ who said 'couldn't he see the monster in one of the paintings.
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN :  Haha Bow Ties are cool....
- - - - - - - - - -
BILL NIGHY : "It did me so much good to be on reasonable terms with the Doctor... I caught those rays..." ‪‬
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : anyone who knows me, knows most of my best ideas aren't by me at all. This one was hers. ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : We shot in Wales and in a place called Trogir Croatia....
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS :  I think this set was in France. We didn't get to go. had a red nose day to make i think...
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN :  Ok we are on!!! ‪
- - - - - - - - - -]
TONY CURRAN : Very suspicions of this chap from the off.....
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Strong performances from the corn in the opening ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
BILL NIGHY :  "Ooh, I remember the tie. It said in the script 'he wears a bow tie' and the designer asked me 'what kind?' I said 'how about navy polka dot'"
- - - - - - - - - -
BILL NIGHY :  "He called back and said he had difficulty finding one but not to worry cos the costume people were sewing the polka dots on individually..."
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS :  So ‪@TonyCurran69‬ was someone i had seen in 'Red Road' in which he was terrifying - I think the casting of him was probably the best casting decision I was ever involved in.
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : I mean, somehow my voice has lowered a full octave since this episode
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN :   I must say it wa a real joy to work with Matt and Karen.... we did have such a laugh....
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH :  "There he is! What a Vinny! Vinny and Amy... ahh... ummm.... you know..."
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : but unlike Karen, i couldn't act - and unlike vincent i couldn't draw.
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH :  "‪@karengillan ... are you out there? I miss you. Remember Croatia!? And hello ‪@TonyCurran69‬!"
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Bill Nighy is such a legend ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : These titles STILL make me so excited!! I can't believe I was in Doctor Who
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH :  "Poor old Rory... is he alive at this point?"
- - - - - - - - - -
BILL NIGHY :  "I said 'Have they started? Tell them to stop, it's not that crucial.' But when I arrived on set, the producer said 'you know they've sewn on all the polka dots' I said 'yeah, I heard.'..."
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : i loved @karengillan before this episode, I adored her during filming, and she is still every bit as perfect. (Wasn't she GREAT in Jumanji - lockdown is the perfect time to watch the sequel.)
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : It's Tony!!!! Curranasaurusrex ‪#TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -

daf

Part 2
Quote from:  Vincent & The Doctor
TONY CURRAN : During shooting we all rehearsed in a little bar in Trogir.... felt wonderfully creative and fun... #TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Shut UUUPPP
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "I've lost my eyes"
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : Bloody hell it was fun to make something with action at last. The most exciting thing i'd ever done to this point in my career, was Mr Bean falling over and someone kissing someone - again.
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : It was such a joy to get the chance to play Van Gogh.... 'I can hear the colors' such Rich wonderful dialogue...
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "This is pure Doctor Who... imaginary monsters flying around acting... all my own stunts... sort of" ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN :  I'm sure Matt and Karen will tell you doing your own stunts are always fun.... invisible monsters especially... bumps and bruises badge of honor hah
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "Stop painting over masterpieces!"
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : ‪@TonyCurran69‬ didn't you sleep in Van Gogh's house alone one night? Dedication!!!
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : WE WENT INSIDE THAT TARDIS. WE. WENT. IN. IT.
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "Also. Hello mother! I know you're out there!" ‪
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : I think comedy is a huge part of the Doctor and Matt and Karen has such a great chemistry....
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Aww thank you!!!! You were a joy to work with!!! Xx
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS :  Anyone who'se heard that Matt Smith is a nasty bastard - think again. When we brought our kids onto the set, he couldn't have been more gorgeous and doctory.
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS :   THE CHICKEN!
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : Yes walking into the Tardis for the first time was such a wild mad fun experience. For me and for Vincent...
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : Proper painters Doctor? How very dare you.... [smiley face emoji]
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "Ahh the machine around the neck. With a mirror... on the cobbles. Running from an enormous imaginary turkey in the streets of Croatia which is actually France... God I miss Doctor Who"
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : Brays like a donkey, looks like a chicken, and its name sounds like a scottish pudding. The Cracken Chicken.
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "That thing was heavy!!!"
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Scary invisible beast. The Invisible Man clearly ripped us off
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : ha yes Karen I did.. I think we'd went out the night before and had a few.... felt suitable rough frankly...... [crying with laughter emoji]
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : son just made his first comment of the episode.... 'she's so pretty, man'. referring to Karen, not the chicken. obvs. ‪#TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "Tony slept in that room all night!!! And we went in in the morning to wake him up... that's what's on camera!"
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : Yes mamas my mother joined Twitter last night Mary 86.... welcome mama..... she's watching
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : Ok I'm legit getting too engrossed in the episode and forgetting to tweet ‪#TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -
RICHARD CURTIS : big love to my niece‪@marthafreud‬ who did all the research on Vincent so I sounded roughly, vaguely, like i knew what i was writing about.
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "Brilliant ‪@TonyCurran69‬‬‬ here"
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : I mean, watching this is making me so happy!! We were having the time of our lives. Babies set loose in Croatia making a TV show we loved! Too many beers and pizzas may have been had
- - - - - - - - - -
TONY CURRAN : I spoke to Richard and Johnny director when they offered me the role, we wanted to of course bring the troubled side of Vincent into the episode...
- - - - - - - - - -
MATT SMITH : "So me and @TonyCurran69‬‬ (who was mostly Vincent most of the time) had a wrestle... in character! And I was the Doctor and he was Vincent and we wrestled and ‪@karengillan‬ filmed it!"
- - - - - - - - - -
KAREN GILLAN : hey darling - have you got the video? if so - send!!!! or TWEET IT!!! #TheUltimateGinger‬
- - - - - - - - - -