Author Topic: Bullseye  (Read 6060 times)

Re: Bullseye
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2020, 02:34:24 PM »
Some incredible moments in the past few episodes: his mock japanese accent (collect ansaaa) and his chinese darts player Hu Flung That.

Fucking hell.

Jockice

• I really have red hair. And a **********.
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2020, 05:08:11 PM »
Great photo-fits of our time:

He was on Britain's Most Evil Killers on Pick last night. He'd also won a lot of money in a Spot The Ball contest before taking part in Bullseye. But  they didn't show any footage of the show itself. Swizz!

Incidentally, as The Chase was mentioned in this thread I'd like to point out that I know one of the contestants from a few weeks ago. And she used to fancy me.  Take it from me that's such a rarity that I even recorded the show for eternity. Look what you could have won.

Gurke and Hare

• Fold water. Roll into small cubes.
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2020, 05:04:35 PM »
IMPORTANT: Challenge are currently showing the Dave Spikey reboot. Never seen this, I'm unreasonably excited.

the

« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2020, 05:58:54 PM »
IMPORTANT: Challenge are currently showing the Dave Spikey reboot. Never seen this, I'm unreasonably excited.

It's actually not too bad. Spikey's a decent host and has got the comedy chops to keep it rolling along.

The main difference you will note is that the contestants all work in HR or similar now, and most people go for the gamble as the idea of actually needing the money and prizes (or being altruistic to your fellow contestants) has kind of gone out of the window by the noughties.

Other superficial (budgetary) differences are it's £150 for the bull, and the prizes tend to be frivolous stuff like DAB radios and mini fridges from MyCoolWankyShite.co.uk. No nests of tables or terrariums.

Edit: and the audience are less ugly

Gurke and Hare

• Fold water. Roll into small cubes.
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2020, 06:28:31 PM »
Other superficial (budgetary) differences are it's £150 for the bull

Also, it was a celeb doing the charity throw and he didn't get £60 start.

Tags: