Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:39:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hellier - most haunted for netflix hipsters

Started by PlanktonSideburns, March 06, 2020, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FwIuicx88&list=PLU4VP9oB7c9g_T_HnR0QbZZydLAs35Boj

just started watching this, looks totally dumb as hell. parapod if it was just barrys

five min in and theyre equating twitter's algorythms as some sort of magical syncronicity

also GOBLINS. howling

bgmnts

After watching Baki, I can only hear the word Synchronicity in a thick Japanese anime accent.

I love how these paranormal gimps use words like "case" to give it the veneer of an actual real thing, like a police investigation.

PlanktonSideburns

not sure whats going on with this one, - the docco is taking them really seriously, but theyre not really hiding the fact that they have been roleplaying ghostbusters since short trouser times

PlanktonSideburns

there's a character in it called

TERRY WRIST

and theres GOBLINS

PlanktonSideburns

'there's no way that rock just ended up there, - someone has put it there'

theyre on the side of a rocky mountain

PlanktonSideburns

pivotal moment when a child draws this

this drawing CHANGES EVERYTHING

spaghetamine

I love paranormal stuff and inexplicably had high expectations for this but jesus christ what a lot of tripe it was. Seriously gullible folks.

Does it get any better further into it?

I like the Weird Studies podcast and they were acting like this was the greatest thing ever, but the first ten minutes seemed pretty naff. Just another "paranormal investigator" snooze fest

PlanktonSideburns

Yea same, love weird studies, this show is a mystery to me

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on March 09, 2020, 06:59:16 PM
Does it get any better further into it?

I like the Weird Studies podcast and they were acting like this was the greatest thing ever, but the first ten minutes seemed pretty naff. Just another "paranormal investigator" snooze fest

I listened partly to that episode last night before falling asleep in a Belgian beer induced coma - they generally come across as very smart, academically astute hosts, but the episode did reveal a certain modernist fanboy style that maybe implies the intelligent, "forensic" personas are a crafted veil.

Anyway, I did like their argument for sticking with it - even though I slept before any spoiler stuff.

BlodwynPig

Yup, I've seen at least this first episode before. Pure wank..."equally random", *gruff voiceover reading e-mail that sounds like a bit of purple prose pulp fiction rather than a please for help*

No wonder people turned off in their droves. Will try and get through to episode 3, but this is D- in all departments.

BlodwynPig

BAILED after reading that it only gets more boring and pathetic. (misreading) Tarot cards, spirit boxes, failing to investigate what they came to investigate, poltergeists, Bigfoot, mothman, Crowley!

Infantile shite.