Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:00:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket thread 2020: executing our skillsets

Started by sevendaughters, March 06, 2020, 05:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Haha nice ball, dogshit batting.

Love it!!

poo

Old Thrashbarg

Now I've never been a great batsmen against pace. But I reckon, if the ball is reasonably close to the stumps, putting your bat just outside the line of off with a loose grip probably has a better chance of keeping you in that letting it hit your stumps.

poo

Covid-ridden paedophile cunts. Really missed them.

iamcoop

Fucking hell I've missed this. Straight into POWER VIRUS. First arrest of the summer, Sibley to be questioned under caution during the rain break over some vintage Lewis Carroll photography found in his kitbag.

Sheffield Wednesday

Get these boys on a fuckin VENT asap. Worst case of fondant dogshit lung I've ever seen. Coppers on their way to confiscate ALL devices and Thug Life is guzzling microSD cards like they're fuckin MINSTRELS

badaids

Sibley's defence as robust as an octogenarian's immune system in the face of covid. 

Very fitting seeing as England are wearing 'yellows' today instead of the traditional whites.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hahaha

Love the decision to bat first

Stokes outing the AIDS WEASELS he has to work with

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Live textJoe Denly the new man in. You feel he needs a big score in this Test/series. The Kent man has played 14 Tests, averages 30 but is still searching for his maiden Test century

Written as though that's the final piece of the puzzle rather than something a test batsman wants ticking off as soon as possible ideally with multiple centuries amassed by the 14th test.

iamcoop

Play to resume Second wicket to fall at 14.45 if no further rain.

badaids

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 08, 2020, 02:25:53 PM
Written as though that's the final piece of the puzzle rather than something a test batsman wants ticking off as soon as possible ideally with multiple centuries amassed by the 14th test.

Even David Steele 'the bank clerk who went to war' picked at the age of 33 to face Lilley and Thommo in the '75 Ashes, managed a string of decent scores against that pair of violent cunts.

Imagine how Denly would Karposi Carcoma-ed that up.

finnquark

The delays are pathetic aren't they. The covers are off but they're waiting 15 more minutes, get on with it for fucks sake.

badaids

Would love to see the Windies totally skittle this bunch of peens tbh.

Sheffield Wednesday

I've missed this. Had to turn all of my hate onto politicians and stuff. This is the real deal though.

I was kind of hoping the BBC's first set of cricket highlights since the 90's would be comprised of those three hapless overs.

iamcoop

Quote from: finnquark on July 08, 2020, 02:35:20 PM
The delays are pathetic aren't they. The covers are off but they're waiting 15 more minutes, get on with it for fucks sake.

Why bother making test matches time efficient and value for money for the supporters when we can just have Moeen Ali in a WHEAT CRUNCHIES top in the HUNDRED

finnquark

Quote from: iamcoop on July 08, 2020, 02:39:18 PM
Why bother making test matches time efficient and value for money for the supporters when we can just have Moeen Ali in a WHEAT CRUNCHIES top in the HUNDRED

Look the Hundred is a very important project for the cricketing family, and the pandemic has just exacerbated the need for it. A rollicking night of family fun will be a perfect tribute to the key workers and deceased.

iamcoop

badaids

Just seen the scorecard.

Genuinely stunned.  That is the worst batting line up I've ever seen in an England team. 

And I saw a team with Mark Ealham and Robert Croft in it once.

Watching Dogshit Denly in the drizzle.

Heaven.

finnquark

Glad they took that time to make sure the stump cam was in place.

badaids

Denly's average is up to 30.04 - good work.

Inspector Norse

Four-hour drive up the E4 today, Europe's dullest motorway. Stopped for lunch looking forward to three hours' uninterrupted TMS listening.

Got to hear three overs and Tuffers talking about room service.

Cuellar

"Of course, the England side not allowed to use saliva to shine the ball, because they're all riddled"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Christ, Weekes friend Donna Simmons who appeared as a guest on TMS absolutely wiped the floor with Aggers. Seemingly an elderly lady but a more cogent forthright speaker you couldn't wish to find.

Cuellar

iamcoop

Another pathetic showcase for the game there. They could of easily played for a couple of hours more today. All this fannying about gets on my tits and makes cricket a fucking laughing stock. It's outdoor sport, fucking hell get out there and lose.