Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:52:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket thread 2020: executing our skillsets

Started by sevendaughters, March 06, 2020, 05:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Badger

This match is basically a Prisoner's Dilemma given the sides share nearly £2,000,000 in the event of a draw.

druss

Quote from: Harry Badger on June 22, 2021, 05:09:39 PM
This match is basically a Prisoner's Dilemma given the sides share nearly £2,000,000 in the event of a draw.
India currently have more boundaries so they should win if it's a draw.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Kohli brain balled by Southee is a lol moment.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just seen the first mainstream Hundred advert. Absolute aids.

druss

Unless New Zealand bowl India out in the next hour then this will be a draw. Particularly if Pant stays in for a bit. Had to laugh at the BBC trying to drum up interest by saying all 4 results were possible going into the final day. Whilst that is technically true, a draw was overwhelmingly the more likely outcome.

iamcoop

Could be on for a hell of a finish. NZ need 139 to win in 53 overs. Nice of India to release the turbo aids and lose a million wickets for 8 runs at the end there to set something up.

druss

Well, they bowled them out within an hour and it's theirs to lose now. Gwarn NZ.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

NZ bois all over this.

Now for wrath. Now for ruin. And a Beige Dawn.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wouldn't be too demented right now to say eat dogshit and die India you aids wraith cunts

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Time to give New Zealand many more tests to play. Number One!

rjd2

The England and India 5 test series is going to be horrific but compelling for all the wrong reasons.

Two so-so batting line ups along with a few gun bowlers . 

Happy for NZ , now if they could win a series v Australia that would be icing on the wee cake.

rjd2

2 lads you don't need to worry about hanging around playgrounds.

Chedney Honks

Proper cricket has returned.

Lanka currently being nuked back into the fourth century. Start to boil your drinking water once you invent fire. Your fucked.

Chedney Honks

That's criggers. Jos number one. Well batter sir.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Apparently Sri Lanka are doing this all over again tomorrow.

Harry Badger

Was playing in a knock-out 18 over game tonight in the park next to Sophia Gardens. A couple of times a boundary or wicket in our game roughly coincided with the booming music from next door that was run. I didn't see the game but I bet Eoin Morgan didn't have to negotiate with a dog owner to get the ball back, or allow one of their batsmen to bat twice as they only had ten men.

rjd2

Its a very small sample size due to covid, but since 2020 Kohli is averaging 24 in tests having played 8 games, Pujara 26 and Rahane 28 who both played 11 tests.

Its been Rohit (i know) Pant and to a much lesser extent Gill who have got the runs for them.

Its not ideal as I don't think Gill or Rohit will score many runs this England tour either.

England have a much better chance than people think in this 5 test series.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Btw, live cricket on poor man's telly, BBC 2.

Curran just right footed the ball into the middle stump for a run out. Daft run.

Thursday

Sam Curran, Stew! He kicked the ball into the stumps! It was a game of cricket, but he kicked the ball into the stumps, Stew!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Thursday

I've increasingly warmed to the idea of watching England play shit teams in short format cricket.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lowest score England have ever conceded in a completed set of 20 overs.

Perfect for BBC television.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bairstow was so far away from hitting that it was laughable, so I did.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Malan out.

I reckon something weird is gonna happen here. Pitch is misbehaving, bowling excellent.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

druss

Doesn't count if we don't have JOSS UNIVERSE JOSS.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'Great to see the fans in'

Yeah, the incest product geld victims fans.

Harry Badger

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 24, 2021, 09:03:14 PM
'Great to see the fans in'

Yeah, the incest product geld victims fans.

Well, it is in Cardiff.

Shoulders?-Stomach!