Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:18:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket thread 2020: executing our skillsets

Started by sevendaughters, March 06, 2020, 05:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

They need to fit in the five days play during a five day period. Simple as that. These young players should be ready and rearing to go whenever it stops raining, be that 11am or 11pm. If bad weather is predicted for day two, play days one and two back to back on day one. All nighter. Ever heard of floodlights? Helloooooo?! Then skip day two which will be a welcome break and recommence play on day three or whenever it stops raining.

poo

iamcoop

3 dropped catches in the paed arena. Great stuff

Thursday

Wasn't expecting it to be dropped catches rather than shit batting being the main thing that cost us this game. Interesting twist.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You know things have gone fucking Belsen when you have a new ball and are desperately trying to get Bumrah (batting average: 2) off strike due to the hurt he is inflicting.

Thursday

Come on I want to see us aids up the batting instead of the bowling.

Thursday

Thursday

5iver for the racist misogynist! Proper English bloke.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bumrah had previously scored 43 runs in total across 30 test innings.

Absolutely fucking pathetic

Thursday

Yeah seriously, this game is still a contest if it weren't for some drops and terrible fielding decisions. Unlikely now.

Thursday

Anyway does anyone have any funny thread titles suggestions since we're hitting 100 pages?

Mantle Retractor

Quote from: Thursday on August 06, 2021, 04:11:26 PM
Anyway does anyone have any funny thread titles suggestions since we're hitting 100 pages?

Cricket 2021: It'll End in The Nursery

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Argh shit sorry guys... i made a replacement just now before checking