Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,400
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:01:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket thread 2020: executing our skillsets

Started by sevendaughters, March 06, 2020, 05:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Broad has done well in his recent rehab session. Despite straining at the leash occasionally he came through trial by paedo for first time since 2017.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Got to be a little curious about the underuse of Chase given he manages to get us in trouble so often. Dobell reckons Cornwall has been the nost dangerous. Perhaps but no wickets and mediocre economy.

Broad wrecked Holders figures. Why don't batsmen take Holder on a bit? Very handy bowler but dead batting just plays into his hands.

poo

Inspector Norse

Don't envy the Windies kit man having to wash Dowrich's pants after this spell

Inspector Norse

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Harry Badger on July 25, 2020, 05:59:47 PM
Fucking sick of these lightmeter cunts

Yeah, 'light meter', let's all carry on pretending that's what they are

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Benign load of not much from AIDS-KRU this first half hour.

Anyone got any fresh Epstein news we can leak to the backroom staff?

Hope he runs amok, smashing it everywhere (then crashes through the stands like Godzilla and begins tearing down buildings throughout Manchester).

Inspector Norse

Imagine being good enough at cricket that you can score 60 off 40 balls AND take 6-31 in a test match. I used to be proud of scoring 34 and going at less than a run a ball for the village seconds.

Harry Badger

Quote from: Inspector Norse on July 26, 2020, 12:54:12 PM
Imagine being good enough at cricket that you can score 60 off 40 balls AND take 6-31 in a test match. I used to be proud of scoring 34 and going at less than a run a ball for the village seconds.

34? Look at you! I've never made more than 30 and am delighted to get into double figures. Not a terrible bowler mind - usually get about 20 wickets a season. Anyone played this summer? I've got a 40 over game lined up on Sunday.

kalowski

Quote from: Harry Badger on July 26, 2020, 02:34:13 PM
34? Look at you! I've never made more than 30 and am delighted to get into double figures. Not a terrible bowler mind - usually get about 20 wickets a season. Anyone played this summer? I've got a 40 over game lined up on Sunday.
Wrong thread, in case anyone thought I'd simply lost it.

Thursday

Burns and Sibley out there like it's day 1 and they're aiming for a draw.

Inspector Norse

Thursday

I think Broad might be quite good at cricket.

Inspector Norse

Compare the mentally and physically destroyed Windies this evening with the fit, fired-up bunch of a fortnight ago and it's clear they've picked up all manner of horrible diseases from the herd-immune England side in this biobubble.

Harry Badger

Stuart Broad could safely be employed as a swimming instructor or middle school teacher when he finally hangs up his boots.

The things Denly showed them on his laptop left them shocked and appalled, ripe for any reasonable seamer to run right through them. A lot of therapy probably needed when they get back to the Windies, and some of the more fragile members like Hope and Dowrich might never recover.

That's international cricket though.

poo

Haha just watching the Lords 2000 WI test on iplayer - Walsh and Ambrose vs. Atherton and Vaughan. Gods vs. Cunts.

poo

poo

Graeme Hick aimlessly paddling to slip 😂😂😂😂😂😂

sevendaughters

bit of a shot to nothing post but I like Carlos Brathwaite as summariser.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Carlos Braithwaite oscillates between very interesting and almost bafflingly worthless. A bit like his role as a player.

Whens cricket on ffs hurry up

sevendaughters

I think those worthless moments are him navigating the overwhelming petty middle Englishness of the majority of TMS commentators' humour.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I think Tufnell and Alison Mitchell seem to work quite well with him, good patter. Been good to have him.

Come on cricket where are u feel like pureshit® just wamt cricket

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Thursday

Well done paedos! WINDIES were crap in the end, but nice to see. Good that we did it while Stokes was pretty much rested.