Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:25:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

We're all Preppers now!

Started by Jittlebags, March 07, 2020, 12:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jittlebags

If not you're thinking about it.

Glebe

imitationleather

I'm going to get bang on the PrEP.

Zero Gravitas

I've been meaning to buy some shippam's beef spread for a few weeks but now can't without it looking weird.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on March 07, 2020, 12:20:27 AM
I've been meaning to buy some shippam's beef spread for a few weeks but now can't without it looking weird.

Hmm. Can you not take it up to the till wrapped up inside a newspaper?

Zero Gravitas

Nice one genius, how am I going to make 60 glass jars jangling in a newspaper bindle look inconspicuous?

Jittlebags

You are clearly pushing the envelope there. Just put half a dozen in and the person on the till, sensing your embarrassment will fly it through the till.

imitationleather

Panic ordering from Uber Eats.

Urinal Cake

If you cook a dead person and eat them does that get rid of the virus? Also you can steal their stuff.

Ferris

Some of us have been stockpiling tins of tuna and Bob Dylan LPs for years.

Don't know what the rest of you will do when The End comes.

Icehaven

Went to Asda yesterday just to get a few bits and bobs and I did notice the rice and tinned tomato shelves were strangely bare. If the plan is to live on chilli in the coming apocalypse then that's fine by me.

PlanktonSideburns

Going to panic eat all the Mars bars in the house after the missus goes to work. Just doing my bit

Blumf

Kids have been ready for this for years now:

Captain Crunch

Bet Richard Madeley's pleased. 

Rolf Lundgren

Bought 45 rolls of toilet paper. I refuse to herald in the apocalypse with a dirty bottom.

Icehaven

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on March 07, 2020, 06:38:06 PM
Bought 45 rolls of toilet paper. I refuse to herald in the apocalypse with a dirty bottom.

I've got loads of socks with holes in the toes that I've been keeping for some reason, so they'll do.

thenoise

Here comes the hot prepper
Muuuuurderer

Blue Jam

gib

Red Hot Chili Preppers

(am i doing this right?)

Dex Sawash

weekender

Sgt Prepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Let's Talk About Andrex - Salt & Preppa

easytarget

Wouldn't you like to be a prepper too?

Dewt

JesusAndYourBush

Dewt

I've gone from "this is silly" to having to buy two month's worth of dried goods to make sure I can eat in the near future in the space of about three days.