Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:22:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Kisstory Blast Off Tour

Started by Malcy, March 09, 2020, 11:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Anyone been/going to this? I went last night and it was really good. The line up was crazy.

Fatman Scoop
UK Garage All stars (DJ Luck & MC Neat, Oxide & Neutrino, Lisa Maffia, Romeo, Sweet Female Attitude & MC DT)
Blu Cantrell
Mya
Eve
Salt N Pepa
Shaggy
Nelly

The UK Garage Allstars were the highlight for me. Absolutely rocked the place. Was in the VIP bit right at the stage and the sound was outstanding.

Blu Cantrell was ok and Mya was a bit of a pain in the arse but put on a good show. Eve was brilliant and so were Salt N Pepa but they were only on for 10 minutes which was a shame.

Shaggy came out and done the hits then went all dancehall with the booty shaking dancers. Left just as Nelly came on to go catch the last train so only saw a bit.

Defo go see it if you're a fan of any of them. Well worth it. Hoping the Garage crew do a full tour at some point.

PlanktonSideburns

Malcy

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 09, 2020, 11:30:53 AM
how was fatman scoop?

Shouty. He was a good laugh really. Came out in a kilt halfway through. Met him afterwards and he was sound.

machotrouts

Oh, fucking Mya. Was horrified this morning after I saw someone[nb]Specifically, the 2019 Labour PPC for Edinburgh South West who got dropped for tweeting a mock-up of her spraying Cillit Bang at her SNP opponent Joanna Cherry, captioned "BANG! And the terf is gone". This isn't relevant, just a fun bonus fact. I'm glad we have the nb tag back.[/nb] post about this on Facebook listing M.I.A. as one of the artists. Definitely not ready for a world where M.I.A. is reduced to nostalgia tours.

I do like Eve, as far as universally forgotten 2000s rappers go.

Malcy

Quote from: machotrouts on March 09, 2020, 11:46:14 AM
Oh, fucking Mya. Was horrified this morning after I saw someone[nb]Specifically, the 2019 Labour PPC for Edinburgh South West who got dropped for tweeting a mock-up of her spraying Cillit Bang at her SNP opponent Joanna Cherry, captioned "BANG! And the terf is gone". This isn't relevant, just a fun bonus fact. I'm glad we have the nb tag back.[/nb] post about this on Facebook listing M.I.A. as one of the artists. Definitely not ready for a world where M.I.A. is reduced to nostalgia tours.

I do like Eve, as far as universally forgotten 2000s rappers go.

Would rather have seen M.I.A. Mya was alright but because it was International Womens Day she was banging on about it as much as she was singing.

It's a shame Eve hasn't done much for a while. She performed a single she released last year. Wasn't bad but when she was belting out the Ruff Ryder's stuff she was on top form.